Lemon Slenderman x Reader

So in here you never did it, but if you ever did, then that's too damn bad... jk sorry...
________________________

(((YO I highly recommend that at least 16+ of age read this 🍋. A lemon means there is going to be sexual content. Thanks 🤓)))

After he said that, you looked at him. He stared back at you, without any emotion because he had no face.
Did he really feel that way abput you? Or was he tricking you? Then why didn't he tell you before?
As if sensing your questions, he grabbed your hand, your heart hammered against your ribcage, but it wasn't fear...

"(Y/N), I... I wanted to tell you before, I could not, I did not want to interfere between you and him." He said, words coming from where his mouth is supposed to be. (OK. So this him, he could be your crush, if you have one or boyfriend, if you have one, I'll shut up now)

"But, I could-"

Before you could register what you did yourself, you found yourself lurching up and kissing where his mouth is supposed to be, cutting him off.
He froze and pushed you back onto your bed.

"I- I'm sorry." You say, beginning to look away. But Slenderman crawled over you and used 2 of his tentacles to pin your wrists above your head.
With his free hands, he tore off your shirt along with your bra. Then, slowly, he started pulling off your bottom clothes. Slowly. So slow it almost drove you crazy.

"Just rip them off." You nearly begged, not caring if they got torn or not. You heard a rumble from his throat, a chuckle.
Then he obeyed and practically ripped them off. Leaving you in your panties. He started tracing your body, in places that made you shiver. Quickly, he squeezed your breasts and a small squeak escaped your lips and much to your disappointment, he lowered himself and the disappointment turned to excitement.

'Somebody's wet.' He spoke in your mind, making you blush. With his finger, he rubbed you through your panties softly.

"Damn you, don't tease me." You pant and bucked your hips. He let out a chuckle, pulled off your wet panties and inserted a finger in you. You gasped and let out a small moan. He continued to thrust his finger, inserted 2 fingers and thrusted his long, fingers in you. Beads of sweat rolled off your body, already feeling sexual exhausted. After what seemed like minutes, you felt a building in your stomach. He could tell you were getting close by your breathing so he pulled out his fingers. You groaned from the sudden emptiness.

"You still have your clothes. I- it's not f-fair." You mumble, wrists still pinned above your head.

"It is not fair." He agreed, taking off his jacket, tie and last cloth which he pulled off as if it were on fire. Your eyes admired his torso, a sculpted, muscled, god-like body. Then he ripped off his pants and traced the hem of his boxers with his hands teasingly, a thick buldge poking through his boxers.
How could he be so patient when his member was hard? You didn't know.

'I like it when you are frusterated.' He said in your mind, tracing your thigh with his other tentacles. Why couldn't he just hurry up? He was making you frusterated, impatient and angry, but the main thing he was making you feel was lust, all mixed to together.
He pulled his tentacles back from pinning your wrists and you wrapped your legs around him, lurched forward and started ripping off his boxers, unleashing your desperation. He was really long and thick. How the hell was that going to fit?
With his member at your entrance, you nodded and he pushed fully into you in 1 thrust. You cried out in pain but he muffled you with his hand, not wanting to wake up your family, it felt like he was ripping you half. He didn't move, not wanting to hurt you. After what seemed like forever, you adjusted to his size and you nodded. Feeling the fullness and satisfaction.

'Finally.' He spoke in your mind in relief, pulling almost comletely out.

As if out of control, he grabbed your hips and slammed back into you. Then pulled almost competely out and rammed back in, hitting that spot, over and over and over.

"Slendy!" You almost screamed as he hit that spot. Each thrust was better than the last, bringing more pleasure and getting rougher. You moaned with each thrust he gave you, the pleasure he gave you.

Then you felt something growing in your stomach.

"Something-! There's-! I- I'm gonna-!" You managed to say between moans.

He slowed down. Even without a face, you could almost see a smirk. "Says who?"

You managed to glare at him. "Don't you dare." You growl angrily. Being denied your first orgasm was... you didn't know how to explain it.

With a chuckle, he started thrusting.

"SLENDY!" You scream as you orgasmed, your first intense orgasm.

"(Y- Y/N!)" He grunted as he orgasmed also. Then he pulled out, staring down at you.

Panting, you closed your eyes, feeling exhausted. You felt a hand caress your cheek. But when you opened your eyes, the Slenderman was gone.

_______________________

I'm so sorry if it sucked. Did it suck? Yeah it did. Should I make another or just end it?