Meeting the others

Sorry for the loooong 4 day wait. Jk. But if your friend isn't like this then... IDK
___________________________

Slenderman teleported you two into another room. No a living room. (F/N) looked at Jeff who was lounging on the couch with Ben and she blushed.

"Who are they?" Eyeless Jack asked, walking in, looking at you and (F/N).

"This is my love." Slendy said, grabbing your hand. He looked at (F/N) who was staring at Jeff. "And that girl is (Y/N)."

Offenderman walked in and looked you up and down. Observing you. "Well, she is alright for me. Picked a good one." Offenderman finally said.

"Who is this lovely?" Jeff said, looking at (F/N) who fangirled so hard she fainted, falling forward into Jeff's arms. "I'll take her to my room." With that, he left.

"She'll be OK." Ben said, smiling. "... at least I think so..." Ben winked at you, causing Slendy to wrap a tentacle around you.

"She is mine." Slendy said, his tone darkening a bit. "Find your own."

"Getting jealous?" Offenderman said, looking at you then Slendy.

"Hey, I was just doing that as a joke." Ben held up his hands, defensively.

"Good." Slendy said and you both went to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

Your stomach growled for an answer. You laughed a bit. "Yeah..."

"You can relax while I cook." He said, gesturing to the chair at the table. But what was on the table was a pink apron, with writing, "I'm sexy and I know it"

You smiled, picked it up and held it to Slendy. "Wear this."

He glanced at it. "I will not wear such an attire. That is Ben's apron."

"Oh, he won't mind." You pushed, trying to put the pink apron on him.

"No." He said, but you refused to give up.

A while later, Slendy was cooking you (Fav food), but wearing that pink apron.

"This is embaressing." He said to himself. "Why am I wearing this?"

"Because it looks cute on you." You giggle from the table as you watch him. He turned his whole body to you.

"Believe what you want to believe, love." He responded then turned around, to cook.
_________________________

Yea, he can cook. And this sucked I know and it's short, admit it.