The woods

OK, so umm... I don't know, but I'll get this started. (F/N)= Friends Name, so yeah...

Slenderman: Just start already

Me: *slaps him* you're the one who left her on that night! *points at you* you're lucky I even wrote that!

Slenderman: *angry as f-ck*  you... you slapped me! B-tch!

Me: you deserved it, oversized tall f--k! Well... lets just start! And I'm sorry for slapping you and calling a rude name!

Slenderman: I'm sorry too! For calling you a b-tch!

Me: just be quiet and I'll start
__________________________

A week has passed and you were feeling... down. You were with (F/N) at her house in her bedroom. It was the last day of school and normally, you would be excited for summer break. But... why were you feeling this way? So... sad, incomplete and... down. Your thoughts drifted to Slenderman and that night. Is it because of him that were like this? (F/N) was on her laptop, playing a game. (Your friend may or may not have a laptop but in this story she does and she lives by the woods even if she doesn't, yeah...)

"Die, Slenderman!" (F/N) yelled to her laptop. You immediately shut off her power button. What kind of game is in killing Slenderman? Stupid game. (F/N) jumped and turned to you angrily. "Why'd you do that?! I was almost done with that game!" She practically screamed in your ear but huffed, shut her laptop, put it away and sat by you.
Now silent, you looked down, still feeling down. Why did it have to be Slenderman who made you feel this way?

"I know!" (F/N) shouted, making you jump. She tugged you up and practically dragged you to the back door and made you put on your shoes while she copied.

"What are y-?"

"We're going to play Slenderman." She explained, grabbing a sharpie and 8 blank pieces of paper. While she wrote on the papers, you thought of Slenderman. Why did he leave you.

(Timeskip to 5 minutes ahead, I know, because I'm a lazy a$$, so yeah...)

You were in the dark woods, looking for the pieces of paper. Your friend was as playing Slenderman. But... little did you know, she was in her room on her laptop, playing Slenderman just to get back at you for shutting off her laptop. (Your friend may not be like this, but I don't know her, so yeah...)
You heard a twig snap behind you. You almost yelped and turned around. "(F/N)?"
You gulped and started walking forward. You had 4 papers and needed 4 more to end the game. Then you heard a branch crack.

"Oh, f--k this!" You muttur and begin running towards the house, forgetting all about that sad feeling.
But after 20 running steps, you ran into something hard and tall. You fell on your rear and rubbed your eyes. Thinking it was a tree, you got up and poked it.
But you realized it was... Slenderman.
________________________

Slenderman: continue the story

Me: not until I get something from someone about udating this, so yeah...

Slenderman: you say "yeah" too much

Me: *ignore hims* to me this chapter is... bad but I don't know if it is to you