Pack Bitch. PART 1(Very smutty)

WARNING: This is extreme smut. Not just sterek However its basically all the males in the pack fucking Stiles. Skip if you hate smut. Seriously it's pure smut..

this part is sterek purely but part two (maybe three i dunno) will be all the pack so if you don't wanna read part two that is fine.

Oh and also the Video attached is a Sterek Video i found that i think goes with the smut genre, and the picture is hot AF

No joke this is one of my longest one shots and this is only part one.

----------------------------------

Stiles couldn't get those words out of his head. Peter had explained what a 'Pack Bitch' was to the boy and how he was considered one. Even though Stiles had gone out to get drunk and try to forget about it, he seriously could not get what peter had told him out of his head. Stiles had been thinking about Derek a lot, not just innocent thoughts. Stiles wanted to f*ck the older alpha, but the human lad had never thought about doing things with the pack. until now that is.

Stiles sighed as he sat himself on the park bench, he was sobering up but slowly. He ran his fingers through his messy hair and grabbed his phone and began to text a certain sour-wolf, however he was not really all there in his mind. he was shocked he could text at all right now.

Hey DerBear Y'know what. I wanna be the pack b*tch..-SS

Excuse me?- DH

I wanna be the pack b*tch, can you not read.- DH

Do you even know what you are saying Stiles?-DH

Of course i do silly.-SS

Are you drunk? - DH

No course not. well maybe a little but i'm still sober enough to know what i'm saying.-SS

I'm not convinced.-DH

Well how do i convince you cause i really want this Der. - SS

You'll figure it out i'm sure.DH

Aww come on Derek. what if i come over and fuck you. will that show you?-SS

Maybe. you'll have to come over and see wont you.- DH

Fine i will.-SS

Stiles smirked and shoved his phone into his pocket before getting up and began to walk to Derek's loft which was only a few streets away. it only took the boy ten minutes to get there and when he did he knocked and yelled out to Derek it was him, however his voice was still sorta slurred and his words were almost mashed together as one. This caused Derek to appear at the door and laugh "Not so sober as you think Stiles" he rolled his eyes and let Stiles in who walked straight to the couch.

"So Stiles why now? like why are you saying this all now. what brought this out?" Derek asked raising his eyebrows before sitting next to stiles on the couch, chuckling as stiles lent against him and nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck before speaking.

"Well uh peter was talking to me today about what it was and how i was one. I've been thinking about it a lot and to be honest i kinda like the idea of being the pack bitch, it kinda turns me on with just the thought" he murmured as he began to nip at Derek's neck as the older male placed his hands on his upper thighs and gently squeeze. Derek nodded and bit his lip before pinning Stiles down against the couch.

"God I've wanted you for a long time Stiles. i'm so glad you gave in to your instincts. lets test how good you'll be" Derek purred into Stiles ear and began to nibble on his neck, making sure he didn't properly bite him, he smirked before pulling away, picking up Stiles bridal style and carried the human boy to his bedroom.