"I Believe You Stiles"

Trigger Warning

This is a sad one shot. skip if you hate Self harm. im sorry in advance.

Plus listen to the attached music. it'll make it better in my opinion. it goes well with the story.

And yes i am taking advantage of the new multi media thingy

________________________________________

Stiles stood there in the pouring rain , complete shock and sadness on his face. Scott didn't believe him, his best friend, the one he saw as a brother didn't believe him. Stiles clenched the wrench he had in his hands and threw it at his jeep in anger, and distress. He bit his lip roughly and walked silently to his car, sitting down in the drivers seat, he tried to start it. Nothing was working, that was enough for Stiles to break down into sobs and scream, hitting the wheel as he did. He couldn't take this anymore.

Stiles got out the car and decided to just walk it, not caring about how soaked he was getting

Stiles got out the car and decided to just walk it, not caring about how soaked he was getting. He was heading home but somehow he managed to end up at the front of Derek's loft that had been empty for months now, well apart from the times Stiles had a few breakdowns in there. Stiles sniffled and grabbed the key Derek had left and walked up to the loft.

Soon enough the teen was inside and looked around, the place was wrecked. Plates smashed in the kitchen, the table turned over like the wooden chairs. Stiles bit his lip as sat down on the couch and broke into sobs once more.

Stiles screamed into the pillow and gripped onto it. This was becoming a regular occurrence. Ever since Derek had left and the pack, if he could even call that anymore, had stopped using it. Thats why he had been coming here a lot, and basically just wrecking the place as he had his breakdowns, as he knew no-one was coming here. Stiles felt like he was loosing his mind.

Stiles took a breath after screaming and crying before he got up and walked to Derek's bedroom and sat down on the bed with sigh and grabbed the small box he kept from under the pillows

Stiles took a breath after screaming and crying before he got up and walked to Derek's bedroom and sat down on the bed with sigh and grabbed the small box he kept from under the pillows. He slowly opened it and inside was a few pictures of the pack, a picture of him and Scott and a picture of him and Derek and lastly a metal blade lay on top of the pictures. When Stiles had first found the the box it just had a picture of the pack in but he had been adding images since Derek had left.