Pack Bitch- Part 3

This is part  3 of the pack bitch series. Hope you liked it . Last Part.

I'm going to fucking hell guys. i really am

Recap

 Derek smirked, looking at him. "So wrecked... And it's just a beginning..." He mused before slamming right in. "Already reduced to just being a hot hole to f*ck huh? We'll have to train you with the tightness, you're getting loose sl*t..." Derek purred, plastering himself to other's back before yanking his head up by his hair.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But first. We can't leave our female pack-mates unattended, can we?" He smirked as Stiles whimpered as he  yanked his hair but the boy  nodded 

"No alpha we can't. What do you want me to do to please them?" He asked shakily before moaning out loudly and quickly. Derek smirked, rolling his hips slowly, buried deep inside the boy. 

"Hm... Guess that mouth of yours can be used to some good..." 

Stiles nodded whimpering and moaning as he nodded, biting his lip as Lydia walked over, sitting so her legs were either side of Stiles head and ran her fingers through his hair before yanking him to her pussy. Derek smirked and started rocking inside the other, pushing him even further in to eat her out. Stiles moaned and grabbed Lydia's thighs and pulled her closer as he ate her out good, sucking on her clit for a bit.

"That's right, bitch. Learn to please everyone..." Derek hummed as he fucked him hard.

Stiles moaned against her as he kept eating her out, beginning to finger her also, wanting to please her.
Lydia moaning out arching her back as she gripped tightly onto Stiles hair, smirking at Derek "So good Stiles" she gasped out.

"He's a fine bitch for the Pack, don't you think?" Derek smirked, changing the angle of his thrusts a bit.

Lydia nodded "God yes. So good. Just loves to please us all" she moaned softly pushing Stiles face more against her pussy, crying out as he ate her out quicker.

Derek hummed in agreement, pushing Stiles more into the bed. "He's a perfect bitch for us, will always please us..."

Stiles cried out and bit his lip roughly for a bit before continuing. He looked up at Lydia and sucked and licked quickly. Lydia gasped out and gripped onto the bed "Fuck gonna come Stiles" she whimpered before cumming with a loud cry.

"That's right, bitch." Derek smirked thrusting slower but deeper.

Stiles moaned out loudly and licked Lydia's pussy a few more times. before she pushed him away and stood up "such a good bitch. That was amazing." She stated pecking Stiles lips before she walked to sit down.

Derek hummed and lent back down, pressing himself along Stiles' body and keeping his thrusts slow and deep. Stiles turned to look at Derek over his shoulder and smirked slightly, letting out a soft moan before he was yanked back to eat out another pack mates pussy. Derek smirked and snapped his hips forward at that, making him dive in deeper.

Stiles cried out and gripped onto the bed, sucking on Kira's clit before pulling away to whimper "need to cum so bad" as he clenched himself around Derek's cock.

Derek growled at the move, snapping his hips almost angrily. "Only on my knot, bitch." Derek replied, pushing Stiles' face back in to carry on eating Kira out.

Stiles whimpered and clenched his jaw. He carried on eating Kira out "Derek please. I can't hold it back. I need to so bad" he murmured against Kira who kept him in place.