Chapter 1

It was an early October and you were excited because it was going to be Halloween soon. You have no idea why but you just love Halloween, maybe because of the treats or maybe because of all the spooks and blood everywhere, well the fake blood. You sat there in class waiting for class to be over and be ready for lunch. In all honestly, school was the least of your liking even college although you do have it's perks and all, but it all depends on your neighborhood right? Well where you are at these people live like it's from a movie. You look at the clock one more time.

"Only 3 more minutes left" You say under your breath. You just can't wait to get out of class. Packing all your things you had the strangest feeling in your stomach that something wrong was going to happen. Yet you just simply shrugged it off and kept putting your papers in your backpack.

*RIIING* As soon as the bell rang you were the first to get out of class. You headed to the usual spot and waited for your friend. "Damn I sure am early here this time." You said as you put your backpack on the table and sat down. Ever since you started college year you never really made much friends, well you did, but they all in the end left and forgot about you. Hell some are even your enemies, yet you didn't really care much. You checked the time and it was 12:30. "Okay seriously where is she? Is she even here...she said she is." You started to get a bit upset overthinking to what may have happen to her. Maybe she got into some trouble or...maybe she...left..me..NO I shouldn't think that way, she is the only closest friend I have she wouldn't leave me. As you were thinking a hand touched your shoulder, reacting fast you turned around quick seeing who it was, for it to be your friend (F/N). "Jesus fucking Christ (F/N) you startled the hell out of me!" You pushed her playfully.

"Hahaha I know I did, Damn I should've recorded that." (F/N) couldn't stop laughing. Not going to lie but you laughed along with her, it was a bit funny. "Anyway hey have you heard that there is a new kid in school?" she said as she was getting her lunch from her bag. "No not really, why would you ask?" She took a bite and shrugged her arms, with her mouth stuffed with food, "Well you see, I heard the new guy is really cute." "Really? At this time? weird." "Yeah I forgot his name though...hmm it was something with a J." Hmm maybe he was some spoiled rich kid or another one of those assholes that throw parties at their dorm and shit, who knows. "Anyway well (F/N) I'm going to go get my lunch okay?" she nodded. 

Your POV

As I was heading towards the parking lot I felt someone push me very hard to the point that I almost fell, probably because whoever pushed me also felt weak too. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!!" I yelled turning around to see who it was. Ah shit, here we go again "Well well well if it isn't little miss weirdo." E/N (Enemy Name) said twirling her hair around chewing her gum in a way that makes someone's eye twitch.  "What do you want from me E/N? Aren't you tired of the same old thing?" I was exhausted she really has nothing else better to do. Sad thing was that they used to be my friends back in freshman year. Now that we are seniors in college they left me and think they are all that, like come on grow up.

"Aww are you gonna go cry to your mommy? Oh wait you don't have a mommy." As soon as she said that I got so angry, my blood is rushing through my body fast and without thinking I swung so hard right at her face that one of her teeth fell out of her mouth along with the gum. My knuckles went sore on me that it honestly hurt. Seeing what happened, I saw the other two look at E/N and then back at me. They went straight at me and started swinging, I had no other choice then to fight back. *Two vs One huh? I know I'm getting my ass kicked but at least I have the courage to stand up to them* I thought as I had one to the ground while the other one was pulling my hair. 

"HEY BREAK IT UP GIRLS!!", A teacher yelled seeing what was happening in the parking lot. Good thing the teacher noticed because when it is lunch time nobody goes here much. Feeling my hair being let go was a relieve, I got off the girl that I had on top and I ran off so I wouldn't get caught by the teacher. Making my way to the other side of the building looking back I hit something hard with my body, falling on top of what ever it was. 

----------------------------

"Okay Ouch." She heard. When she looked over she noticed that she fell on top of a guy. Realizing the situation she is in, she was embarrassed and quickly stood apologizing to him. "Oh no I am so so so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going uh let me make it up to you." Y/N said feeling guilty, and embarrassed. She caught a quick glimpse of him before looking down again, he has jet black hair, hazel eyes and is mostly wearing black quite a beauty. "Haha it's okay honestly, no harm done....OH-." The boy said observing the situation she was in right now. She had bruises all around her arms, cheek and forehead, a busted lip with little blood coming out from the corner of her mouth same with her nose, her hair all messed up and tangled, her clothes all dirty and ripped in some parts. By the way he was eyeing her Y/N quickly noticed what he was looking at and quickly tried to run again but is stopped when he grabbed her hand. She flinched at the pain that was going through her body from the knuckles. "Owww!!" Y/N said in pain. Noticing what he did he let go. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." He felt bad, he didn't know what to do anymore, he awkwardly looked at the floor. "Oh no it's okay, don't blame it on yourself it just hurt but it wasn't your fault. You just didn't know okay?" Y/N said, her voice was sweet and calm, he smiled at her. "I'm Jack. Jack Nichols."