Chapter 6

"Jack. Jack...HEY!" I snapped out of it and saw that I was back into the real world in Y/n's home. I'm surprised I was able to control my anger and hungriness from a human. "Oh sorry Y/n I was just lost in thought that's all." "No shit." she laughed. No human is capable of making me feel relaxed and calm in situations like this. Usually I'll play, kill, and eat. Oh well in the end this girl is simply food to me. OH I FORGOT! 

"Hey! You never told me what happened to you and shit, why you are all bruised up?." I immediately remember what happened to her. Y/n's vibe suddenly died out and got gloomy. "Oh yeah I guess I forgot...well I got into a fight with three girls by the parking lot." Hearing what she said made me feel nothing but interest in this 'fight' with these so called three girls. "You fought three girls??" She nodded. "Damn girl tough shit. How come?" "I mean it was unexpected and all but somehow I stood up for myself and fought back...they brought up my mom who she is.....uh gone...so all that anger took over and controlled me." I couldn't help but feel like I'm losing something. Someone especially in that anger.

Y/n's Pov

Remembering what those girls have said back there made me tear up in front of him. *Great that's even more embarrassing*  I put my head down and let my tears out...at this point I didn't care anymore so I cried. Everything was quiet except for my cries, I bet Jack must feel awkward seeing me cry all of a sudden. Goosebumps ran through my body as I felt a pair of cold hands around me, I look up and see that he was trying to comfort me. "I look stupid crying in front of you I'm sorry.." "It's okay, bad things happen all the time." He embraced me into a hug. It was so warm, he is so gentle..I gave in even more.

"Hey everything is going to be fine." Hearing his voice made me slowly fall asleep in his arms. 

"Oh wait you don't have a mommy hahahaha" "You're pathetic, worthless" "Don't you think it's time to give up?" ----"I'm sorry to say this Mr. L/n but I'm afraid Mrs. L/n had an accident." I heard the conversation that my father was having with one of the police officers. "Dad, is mom okay??" My father's eyes were no longer the eyes I used to see...those eyes that I see now are broken..shattered and won't be able to recover...Mom...I hope you are okay...

Jack's Pov

I noticed that Y/n fell asleep in my arms. I gently picked her up and headed to her room, I lay her down and cover  her up that way she won't get cold and decided to leave. But before I left I checked the place out. The house was quite big and pretty modern for a single floor home especially for her to be living here and her being in college. Bitch must me spoiled to have this house and all. Anyway I explored more from her place and everything was alright. Pictures on walls books on the shelf nothing different yet she did have a good taste in decorating, not too much yet just enough to make it look nice. I left one of the doors unlocked for later on since most of the windows are all the way to the ground, Oh this is going to be so much fun. Seeing her face in horror as I am in the room and listening to her blood curling screams as I dig into her soft skin with my claws. I may have some feeling towards her but in the end she is just another human who is spoiled and gets what they want. I HATE IT...EVERY SINGLE HUMAN THAT LIVES A PERFECT LIFE! I mean sure her mother died but look at what she haves, no way she got this shit on her own...Must've been her daddy paying for all this. Pathetic. I walked out the door and started heading back to the forest. I envy humans ever since I found out I'm not who I used to be. They smile, laugh, cry, feel, why can't I? Why can't I be like them again? Why me, what did I do to ever deserve this pain..?