Chapter 2

"I'm Jack. Jack Nichols." he said as he is holding out his hand. "I'm Y/N L/N it's nice to meet you",  shaking his hand. *Weird how I haven't seen him in school around at all...Wait...Don't tell me he is the new kid!? ugh never mind that I'm in so much pain right now.*

"So Y/N what ha-" "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" we were interrupted by two officers. *Fuck they were still looking for me?* "Look there is no time we have to get out of here!" Jack agreed an soon enough we started running through the campus looking for the way out. "Look I don't know what is going on, but you are going to tell me what happened, why they are looking for you, and why you are all bruised up okay?" Jack said as we were running. Why would he want to know what happened to me? He barely knows me. I barely know him, either way I didn't thought much since I was looking for a way out. 

Suddenly Jack grabbed my hand tight and pulled me at his direction. My mind started thinking oddly of him. I shook my head and focused on the situation that I am in right now. We reached the end of the campus and kept running, I noticed that Jack was still holding my hand, I started blushing at the sight of it and thought of him. His face is so beautiful now that I think about it. His smile so bright and confident, but his eyes...those beautiful hazel eyes. *Ahh what am I thinking!?!? Why would I be thinking about this omg!* 

Being distracted, I didn't noticed we stopped. I looked around and we weren't even on school campus, I realized...we are in the woods. My eyes grew wide open in fear...the woods were many people have gone missing, you can even hear those haunting screams and cries, yet no one went in there to help. Not even the cops can help because they don't come back out. A lot went through my head, I started to panic. Looking at my surroundings, getting really paranoid.

Jack's POV 

I saw what Y/N was thinking about. I can even feel it, fear haha oh my that's the kind of fear I'm craving for. Her flesh is so smooth and yummy, let's hope the insides are fresh and good as well. I grinned under the disguise of my old self. "Please...get me out of here Jack.", her voice was beginning to crack like she wanted to cry already, so shaken up. I slowly started walking towards her, I rest my hand on her shoulder. My my, Y/N is sure tensed up, even better. "Hey, don't worry I'm right here. What's wrong Y/N? Don't you like it?" My mind started to give up on me. It wants to eat, it's craving for flesh. Not knowing I was distracted, Y/N snapped her fingers at me. 

"Hey Jack, are you okay? Did you not hear anything I said.." Her voice is so soft and sweet, yet covered in fear. *I can't do this right now, I need more time. FUCK. I sure wanted to eat right now.*  "Oh my bad, I was just thinking about something." Great. Way to go Jack now she will probably ask me what I am thinking and that would piss me off. Truth is I hate being questioned over stupid shit like this.  It is none of their business, but ever since the accident, wait NO it wasn't even an accident. They killed me. It was no damn fucking accident it was all part of the plan I bet. OH WAIT UNTIL I FIND JENNY AND I WILL RIP HER BODY APART, AND DO IT SLOWLY SO SHE CAN FEEL ALL THE PAIN THAT I'VE FELT HAHAHA. Crap. I've done it again.

                - Sorry if it is short but um okay lol so I will be working more on this story. I will do my best to keep it going since I have school and other things to do especially looking for a home. I hope you enjoy this so far (: -