1. Attitude

CARA

I'm Cara Delevingne, 18 years old and the most popular kid on school. Everyone knows who I am, or at least heard rumours about me. Maybe one or fifteen rumours about how I slowly torture my teachers with such skills that I'm practically a living legend. I don't care about school that much, even though I am on my third high school year and I should, but when have I ever done anything people want me to do? So you better don't expect anything from me. At least if it's you're asking me to do something. And I guess people would call me a bully, but I would call it making myself favours. And if I don't bully the people, my friends will. Me and my friends aren't that close, we just like to hang out and bully people. I honestly doesn't know them too well, but as long as I am having fun with them I don't care. My friends are just a group of 4 bunch of lazy badasses who is like me, doesn't care about school. We have Jourdan, Becca, Louis and Dan. And I have dated all of them.

People say I look like a nice and sweet girl, until they get to know me. Then they say I look like a bully, womanizer and player. And all of it is kind of true. People also say that I am so hot that I can turn straight girls to be gay. And that's also true. Most of the girls fall for me in school, but now when I am also a bully, some are afraid of making a move. But anyway, I am popular. Everyone wants to be with me. At least the dumb ones.

One day at school a really beautiful girl walked up to me, really nervous. She was actually taller than me.

"Uhm... I have a message for you from our math teacher." she said and handed me a little piece of paper.

"OUR math teacher? Are we in the same class?" I asked. I think I would have remembered her if I had seen her before.

"Yes, in math" she said shyly and looked down on the dirty gray floor.

"Why have I never seen you in class before? I think I would've remembered you" I said and looked at her up and down while I smirked.

"Stop checking me out." She suddenly said with such confidence it almost scared me. She looked right at my eyes. I really liked how she was this confident around me. Most people are almost crying.

"Hey, I like your attitude" I complimented her. She just glared at me.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked.

"None of you business" She said and walked away.

Woow, that was something new. No one has ever been this bitchy towards me. I like this new feeling of being ditched. Or maybe not. It was maybe her way of talking to me that got me react this way. No one has ever tallked to me like that. She has got to be something special.

I walked over to my friends and they looked at me with curious eyes.

"What did that girl say?" Becca asked.

"She just gave me a note"

"Let me see" She said and took it.

"Cara Delevingne, I want you to come to my office today after shcool. From Mr. Andersen." she read out loud.

They looked at me with a questioning expression on their faces.

"Are you going to go?" Dan asked.

"Do I have a choice?" I said and rolled my eyes.

So after school I went to Mr. Andersen's office.

"Hey" I said and sat down on a chair.

"Hello miss Delevingne" he started. "I would..."

I interrupted him.

"Can I just ask a question first?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Okay...?"

"Tell me, Mr. Andersen, who was the girl who gave me the note?" I really wanted to know.

"Hmm... That must have been Kendall Jenner. A very good student." The last sentence did he say mostly to himself I think.

Kendall huh? What a beautiful name.

"And how come I have never seen her before?" I continued.

"Maybe because you're never at my classes" He said like it was obvious.

"That's not true. I was at like two classes last year, and this school year has just started so..." I said saucy.

I could see how he forced himself to not burn in anger. It was really funny.

"That's actually why you are here miss Delevingne. You are failing in math, and I can not allow you to do that so I want you to come to my classes from now on."

"Hah! Like I would do that!" I said and laughed.

"Otherwise I will have to tell your parents about your behaviour at shcool"

I winced in my chair and looked at him in disgust. My parents couldn't know anything about this. Of course they know I am failing math, but not WHY I a failing math. They think I try my best at school.

"Fine. But only with one condition!" I hurried to say. "If I will sit next to Kendall every class" I said serious.

He looked at me with a confused look. I bet he wondered why.

"Fine. If you don't hurt her, bully her, tease her, interrupt her, making her fail or something similar. She is a top student in math and in every other classes and I don't want you to 'destroy' her by your bad habits." He said. "Don't Drag Her Down"

Wow, she must really be something special to Mr. Andersen.

"I promise"

I went out of the office and drove home. I could feel how a little victory smile was creepin up on my face while I drove.

I really want to know more about the girl who got an interesting attitude.

I want to know more about Kendall Jenner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------