7. Confession

KENDALL

I was sitting on a cliff, kissing with Cara. I just couldn't help myself this time. Everything was so beautiful, and Cara didn't make it easier when she was so kind. So I let myself feel her lips on mine.

And when we eventually stopped the kiss, I smiled at her.

"What will happen now?" I asked.

"Whatever we want." she smiled back.

"What do you want?" I asked again.

"You" she said and kissed me again.

I don't know what I should do because I have no idea what I feel honestly. I just kissed her back.

"But Cara..." I broke the kiss. "How do I know that I'm not just one of your preys?"

"Kendall, if you've been one of my preys, we would already have slept with each other and you would be heartbroken by now." she said and chuckled. I chuckled too.

I stood up and so did she. I hugged her.

"Thank you for tonight" I whispered.

"Let's do it again?" she asked sweetly.

"We'll see."  I said and smiled.

"You're so unfair!" she laughed. "I'll wait my whole life until you ask me out on a date!"

I just laughed.

"You know Kendall... I really like you. For real. Before on the math, it was true." Cara suddenly says.

"On the math? You mean confused feelings plus thoughts that never leaves?" I asked a little surprised.

"And that equals...." she waited for my answer.

"A crush..." I whispered while I suddenly realized what she meant. I looked at her with the widest smile ever and looked at her excited.

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ME!?" I shouted happy.

"Hahaha I guess so" she said and smiled.

"No for real!? Cara Freaking Delevingne has a crush on me!?!?" I shouted excited again.

"Yes! Not as if that would be your biggest dream though... Who wants to be with Cara the school's bully?" she said a little sad.

"Bully!? Are you serious!? Cara you're the sweetest person ever!!"

"You literally just said for a day ago that I was a bully Kendall" she said and rolled her eyes, but still smiled.

"Yeah because you are, but outside the school, you're a freaking angel! Cara don't be sad! I like you too." I tried to make her happy.

She smiled and kissed me.

We went to her car and drove to my apartment. She followed me to my door.

"This has been great, and as I said, I will wait my whole life until you ask me out on a date" she said and kissed my cheek. Then she walked away.

This girl though... I love her. She makes me feel special. Wait did I just say...?

I love her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------