10. Nightclub

KENDALL

Yes I know I did something wrong. But actually, I made Cara taste her own medicine. She has done the same to me. I just couldn't take it anymore. I have to get out. I have to do something. I just can't anymore. That's it, I'm getting drunk tonight. It's been like 4 days since I've seen Cara. She has not been at school. And after all, it's friday today, so I might as well get out on a club or something.

So after school, the really boring school without Cara, I drove home and changed clothes into something more convenient for dancing. Because this night was supposed to be wild, even before the night even had started I knew that I would probably regret this, but I can never regret anything more than what I've already done.

I drove to a club called Rainforest. I saw that it was a lot of people there, which made me a bit nervous cause this is my first time to enter a club. I went inside and looked at the environment around me. It was neon lights everywhere. I kind of got a headache, but I convinced myself that this is the best thing to do right now. And the dancefloor was filled with crazy people who was jumping up and down with the song Hey Ya! with OutKast playing on the fullest volume. I thought I was gonna get deaf, but before I knew it, I was being drunk while I jumped in the big crowd of dancing people. I don't even know how much I had been drinking, but right then and right there, it felt so right. Everything were on their place and nothing was missing. Except Cara. I wanted her to be with me the first time I was being drunk. Yup, that's right, it was my first time.

And when my thoughts were on Cara, I saw her. I saw her on one of the couches in the corner. She was looking at something else, which made me sigh of relief. I didn't want her to see me like this, even if I just said that I wanted her to be with me the first time being drunk. But not this way. I stood still of shock, and then I ran through the big crowd. I ran to the toilets to hide. And when I entered the toilets, I threw up. But luckily I had made it to one of the toilets. Then I felt a hand on my back. I prayed to God that it wasn't Cara, and luckily it wasn't. It was another random girl I didn't know.

"Are you alright?" She asked and looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

I took a deep breath and looked at her.

"No I'm totally fine." I said and tried to stand up, but I fell.

She chuckled.

"Are you sure?" she asked again.

"Noyes? I mean whet. or no. Or yes I am okay." I blurted out in confusion.

"Hey" she chuckled again. "I think I'll stay with you for some more minutes."

I looked into her eyes and felt safe. I wasn't scared by this stranger. Something about her made me feel home.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'll answer if you say your name first." she winked.

"Kendall." I quickly answered. I really wanted to know who this girl was.

"Kendall...." she said. "I like it."

"Tell me yours now." I said impatiently.

"My name is-"

"Kendall!?" I heard a familiar voice.

I quickly turned my head to where the sound came from. And I saw a shocked Cara.

"Oh hey Cara" I just said drunk.

"Kendall what are you doing here? And drunk too." she added with a tone of a mother.

"None of your business." I said cocky.

"Um... Nice to meet you Kendall. I guess I'll see you around." The other girl said awkward and walked away.