4. Another one

CARA

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Where am I? I looked around and saw Kendall sleeping next to me. I smiled to myself. I gently stroked her hair and put my hand on her cheek. I saw how she smiled.

"You awake?" I whispered.

"Now I am" she whispered back.

"Sorry" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Don't be" she said and opened her eyes, staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I smirked.

"A girl I don't know. I thought I knew her but she was better than I thought"

I smiled.

"By the way, why am I still here?" 

"You fell asleep on my couch yesterday, so I moved you to my bed. I didn't want to wake you up" she explained.

"oh. That explains it. You know it's really a pain in the ass to be nice all day. I don't know if I can do it for two months." I said honest.

"Should we end our bet? I mean, none of us wins anything" she suggested.

"That's fine by me" I said and stood up and realized I had my clothes on.

We ate breakfast and drove to school in my car. At school, everything was normal, except that me and Kendall was coming to the school together. I saw how everyone stared at us when we got out of the car. 

"Why is everyone staring?" Kendall asked nervous.

"I have no idea" I lied. I knew why. They all stare because they want to know who my new prey is. I am used to all the staring everytime I ride with another girl to school. 

We went to our first class together, which was math. We greeted Mr. Andersen and sat next to each other. I tried to concentrate on the math, and I think it worked. I almost got hope for not failing i math. 

When it was lunch, I followed Kendall to the cafeteria where Dan and Louis suddenly stopped us.

"Cara we need to talk to you" they said and led me outside the school, away from Kendall.

"What's up?" I asked.

Jourdan and Becca was also there.

"We're used to be left alone by you everytime you have another prey, but we just want to warn you about Kendall." Jourdan said serious.

"Warn me about Kendall? She's not dangerous guys." I said confused.

"Maybe, but she makes you go to all of your classes! That's not cool dude" Becca continued.

"Just so you guys know, we actually ended our bet."

"So you're going to your classes willingly!?" 

"Yeah? I think I can get her if I just treat her the right way and go to all my classes. You guys can relax, I'm still me!" I tried to convince them.

"Don't you get it Cara? The stupid kids in this school are beginning to relax at school! They aren't as terrified of us anymore, and this is just the first day you go to all of you classes. Think about when you have gone to all of your classes for a week! No one will be afraid of us or you anymore! You are ruining this for all of us Cara!" Louis accused me.

They were right. This school can't be safe with me, and I will never let it be safe with me around.

"You're right guys, I'm sorry. But listen, I still need to get Kendall so I have to go to all of my classes."

"Didn't you listen what we said? You don't have to act like good girl Kendall just to get her!" now they were technically yelling at me.

"Cara, both girls and boys are chasing you right now. You can literally get whoever you want! Can't you just forget about Kendall? She's nothing more than a nerd."

I thought about it and nodded.

"Okay I give up. I'll just leave Kendall and get another one." I said.

Everyone cheered. 

"That's right! Cara Delevingne is back! You better run for your damn life!" they said and jumped all over me. 

I went back to Kendall and looked at her while she ate her lunch.

"Hey..." I started. This is the hardest thing I've ever done. "Listen, umm... I've had a great time with you, but I have to go" I said. And I think she understood that I meant: 'Goodbye, it's over'.

"Found another prey huh?" she said without looking at me and walked away. 

I was schocked. I didn't think she would take it that way. I thought she hated me. I spun around and saw her walking out of the cafeteria. I felt how I started to regret it. I guess it was for the best. I would probably just hurt her anyway, I am making her a favour now by leaving her. But for some reason it hurt seeing her leave. I wanted to run after her and tell her I love her, but the sooner this is over, the better. And I don't think I love her, I just wanted a one night stand. I think.

I went to the toilets where I saw a girl who looked at me. She smirked. I walked over to her.

"Hey girl" I flirted.

She just giggled.

I put my hands on her waist and pushed her aginst the wall. I wanted to stop thinking about Kendall, and I thought that this would help. So I kissed her. I don't even know her name, but whatever. And she kissed me back.

Suddenly the door opened and we stopped our make out sesh to look at the person who came in. And guess who it was.

It was Kendall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------