Chapter 6: No Godamn Demonic Memo

I DO NOT OWN BLUE EXORCIST.

I hope you don't hate OC's cause they are present.

Chapter 6: No Godamn Demonic Memo

"I must admit, I did have a bit of fun."

Rin POV

There are two things I know for sure. One, after spending some time in Gahenna and returning to Assiah, I liked it better here. Maybe it was because I grew up here, but Gahenna seemed be like a tight box on me, with about a gallon of air. That is, compared to Assiah, where the space is an open range and there will never be shortage of air.

And two: I like the girls my age the best. The heat of their souls were flecked with insecurities or self loving, giving it a perfect blend of flavors. Also, sometimes they were just at the point of maturing, a taste that can be addicting to an adolescent demon king like myself.

I could eat a guy's spirit, but I wasn't planning on kissing any of them. Although there is a way to eat a person soul without touching lips, it is sloppy and I don't get all of the fire. Some of it escapes past me and make's it's way to god knows where. The fate is the same for them, be a doll or be a corpse, but I like to get my fill.

My lips are currently locked with a green eyed blondes, who is about two inches shorter than me. She knows something's wrong and is desperately trying to get away from me.

I have her backed up against the wall, and as I pulled on the fire of her soul I'm holding the back of her head close to my own. She was not getting away.

As I continued to steal her spirit, she slowly stopped fighting, and I let her drop to the ground. Her eyes were vacant, and I sighed, wiping a bit of blood from the side of my mouth.

Amidst the kiss, she must have slit her tongue on my fangs.

"Get up," I commanded, and she did as I had said.

I gave her a smile, though I knew it didn't register to her.

Patting her head, I said: "Good girl, now hand over all the cash in your wallet."

What? I had to get cash some way, and I sure as hell wasn't working.

She handed over a few bills, and I gave her a sly smile. I could see my reflection in her glassy orbs. "Now, go up to that balcony and jump off."

I had originally sent the body's to Gahenna, for demons to feed on, but recently I noticed even though I was a demon king, half the demons didn't know, and the other half didn't care. It pissed me off.

I had more demons recognize me when I was still only half demon and just the 'son of Satan' as opposed to 'King of Assiah' and what is with my domain, anyway? I have no authority in Assiah! There are exorcists every which way I turn and, as I stated before, the demons don't give crap I'm a king.

I'm not going to lie; I ripped half of those demons to shreds. Okay, I ripped most of them to shreds. My power is far greater than theirs, by a longshot.

I tended to kill the ones who did not care, more than the ones who didn't know. I even kept one around for amusement.

But seriously, would it kill Satan to send out a demonic memo or something?

To shorten a long rant, I stopped being generous to the demons of Gahenna by giving them the living dolls that a person became after I fed.

The blonde got up and began to hobble away. I left before she jumped, didn't want anyone seeing me watch her commit her suicide. I must admit though, I enjoyed the sound of her splat on the pavement behind me.