XV. Play Date With Lucifer

Sunday, 13th May. Day 13.

I woke up feeling my cheek pressed against something hard yet soft and comfy. When I blinked open my eyes, I saw I was against Ezra with our cuffed hands above our heads so Ezra had his other arm holding me close to him. God, this was nice and heavenly... and suffocating. I needed to go pee like stat. I used my un-cuffed hand to try and remove Ezra's arm around me but the opposite happened and he pulled me closer to him and his grip became tighter. Crap.

"Ezra?" I looked at his face and whispered his name. "Wakey wakey." I sang but his face scrunched up in annoyance.

"Shh..." He said without waking up and I huffed out a breath in agitation. I raised my head as high as I could and saw the glass of water on his bedside table. I grinned devilishly. Payback time. I stretched my arm over his body and felt around for the glass. When my fingertips come in contact with the cool material, I gripped the glass and brought it to me. Muahahaha! I laughed evily in my head and tipped the glass over his face, careful not to get myself wet.

"What?!" His eyes opened wide and he jumped to a sitting position in bed, sending me flying with himself. Thankfully, I did have a death grip on the glass so it didn't go flying and shattering around. Ezra looked around before his eyes zeroed in on my face that had a huge ear to ear grin on my lips. And when I couldn't bear to hold it in anymore, I burst out laughing.

"Remember our first day?" I asked and laughed louder. "Gotchya!" I shouted in joy and fell on my back as I laughed it all out.

"Clara..." He said in that infamous warning tone of his and I looked at his fuming face.

"You sleep like the dead and I have a very important meeting." I said just before I lost control and bursted out laughing again.

"On a Sunday?" He gritted out and I nodded furiously.

"You should see your face." I say and put a hand over my mouth to shush myself but damn if that was possible. When I registered Ezra's animal like face, I stopped altogether and started inching away from him. When he did pounce, I screamed and went backwards as fast as I could for dear life.

"Oh no you don't." Ezra pulled me back and sat on me.

"That's not fair!" I whined and tried to squirm away.

"Maybe you don't remember that time I tied you to the bed." He said with a devilish smirk.

"Maybe you don't remember that time I locked you in the bathroom with no clothes." I said with a smirk of my own. He chuckled and leaned in closer.

"Pick your battles, Clara, tying you down and doing all sorts of things to you clearly wins." He said and I bit my lower lip. Damn.

"I could make your life a living hell, Ezra." I said but he laughed again and shook his head.

"There is nothing you can do." He leaned down and said the words.

"I could poison your food and let all hell break loose in your office." I suggested and raised an eyebrow.

"And I could just cuff you to the bed again and go further than just the boundaries of a robe." He replied and I gasped.

"You monster!" I admonish and he chuckled.

"Your rabid pet, mistress."

"Your mistress is very disappointed." I commented with a tsk.

"I also know how to please her too." He said and closed the distance between us. He was just a breath away, his lips so close I could just raise my head and... "Here it comes," he warned and begab that annoying relentless tickling.