chapter 5

ASHTON S POV

I quickly hang up the phone, I don't even bother to say goodbye to that witch! How could she do this to me? To her supposed friend ' Gabriella'?

To know someone actually hates me this much actually hurts. Sandra doesn't want to just ruin my life, she will ruin whoever gets in her way.

I try to push Sandra, no 'her' to the back of my mind. I have more important things to worry about. Like managment, my boys and Gabriella.

Yes, poor Gabriella. I feel so bad for letting her down, when she has always been there for me....in her annoying sort of way, but still.

On my way to her hotel I decide to stop by the florist and buy her a bouquet of flowers. Red roses, my favourite. I would buy her, her favourite but I don't really know them.

In fact, I don't really know much about her.

Before we had started dating we had just met.

FLASHBACK

"Michael, this party is BO-RING!" Luke slurred, shaking my arms slightly. I rolled my eyes at him, we had barely been here an hour and Luke was already drunk. Though I had to agree with him.

This party was dead.

It was meant to be a party celebrating the release of our album '5 seconds for summer', but all the people here were over 40 and were trying to twerk on the dance floor. Pathetic, really.

I look over to see that Luke has disappeared in the crowd to join the twerking 40 year olds.

Luke had been a bit weird lately. Not Luke-weird but really weird. Locking himself from everyone, never putting his everything in concerts and he doesn't even want to play fifa anymore!

Maybe Michael will know something about it, I go look for him. That's better than just standing here watching this embarrassing scene.

I swear I just saw Sandra grinding on someone.....I shiver in disgust.

"Michael Clifford," I grab on this shoulder. My little green haired friend gives me a toothy grin. It's pretty obvious he hates this party too, if it were up to him we would probably be having a nerd gun battle with underwear on our heads (not as crazy at it seems).

"Hey, are you enjoying your self?" He jokes, at least he is sober. "The music here is insane and the women.." he blows a kiss sarcastically. I roll my eyes again.

"First of all this sounds like my cat dying after he was hit by a meteorite then stepped on by a dinosaur and then experienced the worst kind of heartbreak," Michael laughs at my illustration, but I'm just being honest.

"And the woman? Pfft! I thought seeing my grandma naked was a traumatic experience, but this is a whole new level. I'm have been scarred for life." I even cover my eyes for an added dramatic effect.

"Ouch, well thanks for your honest opinion," says a soft voice behind. I turn around a see a girl, yes someone who is actually under 40 years old!

She was really pretty in that classic way, her brown hair tumbled gracefully in curls behind her back. Wide, Brown eyes starstared at me innocently. Her soft red lips smiling slightly, showing her pearly white teeth.

Perfect, if I could describe her with one word it would be perfect. Everything from her petite, hour glass figure to her cheekbones scream perfect.

It was Gabriella Notsag, world famous actress. Known for starring in movies with Channing Tatum, Leonardo DiCaprio and even Will Smith.

"Woah, want to sit next to me sweet cheeks?"ask Michael with a wink. What? Sweet cheeks? Who even says that anymore?