Tony ↭ for acagalaxy

Prompt: Tony teases you about your height, calls you cute names and stuff [For Amalthea]

"Hey, short stuff," Tony said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

"Tony, I have a name," You responded, not tearing your eyes off of your book.

This was pretty regular now, he teased you about your height and you would reply cheekily or bored.

"Name shname! It's more fun this way," He kissed your jaw and chuckled.

"My God, Tony."

He laughed at your reaction and placed his chin on your head, "See, short! I have to bend to put my head on yours!"

You started repeating him in a mocking tone, making him laugh and kiss you. Somehow, it always led to this. Every time he called you short, or any version of that, it led to kissing. It wasn't really a bad thing though.

Later

You were on the counter, waiting for your food to finish in the microwave when Tony came in, "Ah, I see you found a way to be taller than me."

You rolled your eyes, "Shut up, you aren't that tall either."

"Taller than you, short-stack," He smirked as he walked over to you to kiss you.

"You're horrible," You whispered before your lips connected.

"You love me!" He murmured, moving his hands to your back. You laughed and shooed him away when the microwave beeped. You took out your food, smelling it and smiling.

"You're leaving me for food?" He exclaimed. He moved a hand over his heart and acted as if someone had called him the ugliest person in the world. After a while, the right corner of his mouth started twitching up, he couldn't hold it, he had to smile.

You looked at him and said, "Of course!" like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He rolled his eyes this time, "Whatever... shorty."

You glared at him and he laughed, moving over to you, taking a bite of your food, making you gasp, "See, you are horrible. That was food, my food!" You said, acting like he was earlier, offended.

He laughed and kissed your cheek, "Sorry, short stuff... I mean babe."

He winked, walking away laughing, leaving you to murmur, "God, what an idiot."

I like Tony, he's my favorite, so he's first. *shrug*