Pietro ↭ for Evaliebrn

Prompt: Big fight and sweet ending. [For Eva]
warning: jealous!reader (or Eva) and cursing.

Pietro was talking with the blond bar tender, you sitting right next to him. She was obviously flirting, twirling her hair around her finger and trying to show more and more of her cleavage.

Pietro was oblivious and this wasn't the first time. He kept letting it happen and it kept frustrating you. You had talked to him about it before, but he always shrugged it off, saying that it was nothing and that you should stop worrying. You couldn't though, your mind started to think of the worst and you thought that he could be cheating on you.

He finally stopped talking to her when some greasy guy told her to get him a drink. You glared at him and crossed your arms, "What the fuck Pietro? Why do you let them flirt like that? Acting as if I'm not right here?"

"Wh- what are you talking about? I was making conversation. Goodness!" He said, rolling his eyes.

"Conversation? Okay! With a bartender? Please, they only talk to customers to get laid." This was biased, but you had to let your anger out somehow.

"Eva, be quiet. You're being loud. We can discuss this outside." He led you out, waving off the few looks people threw at you.

You two were finally outside. "God, Pietro. Do you have any idea how many girls have flirted with you? How many you've let do whatever they want?"

"Eva, we've discussed this. There's nothing to worry about. No fucking thing." He was getting frustrated now, running his fingers through his hair as you two walked to the car.

In the car you two argued some more and, somehow, you semi-accused him of cheating.

"What the fuck, Eva? Are you saying I would cheat on you? What kinda person do you see me as?" He was shouting now.

"I didn't say that Pietro. I said that if you keep letting the flirting happen it might lead to that!"

"So you are accusing me." He hit the steering wheel, parking the car in front of your house.

He slammed the car door and stomped towards the front door. You followed him in and he kept talking, "My girlfriend thinks I cheated on her! Great!"

"Pietro, cal-"

"No! You brought this up! This fight is your fault and you're gonna finish it!" He shouted so loud that you had to step back. He was so close to you and he had taken your wrist in his hand when you did, grabbing hard, making you yelp a little.

His eyes widened and he soon started to apologize letting go of your wrist. "Shit, Eva. I'm sorry. God, I don't know what I-- what came over me. Shit, shit, shit."

He was practically pulling at his hair, looking at you for some reaction, "Eva, I'm sorry. I don't want to cause you any pain." He stepped farther away from you. "I'm so sorry."

"Pietro. Stop, calm down. I did start this. I'm sorry. It wasn't your fault, just an instinct. It's fine." You stepped closer to him, now seeing that his hand was shaking a little. "Pieto, it's fine."

"No, no. It's not, I--"

"Pietro! It's fine. I'm okay." You cut him off and he nodded, sinking into your now open arms.

"Shit, Eva. I'm so sorry." He mumbled into your neck as you ran your hand through his hair.

"It's okay, Pietro. I'm okay." He nodded and kissed your cheek, murmuring another sorry before he kissed your lips.

I don't know if this is what you wanted, I kinda went a little over board *shrug* I hope you like it.