Loki ↭ for DaniFarras

Prompt: Loki and Reader are married and have a daughter together. [for Daniella/Dani]

SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

Loki smiled at you, mouthing the words I Love You. You mouthed them back, waiting for the time to come for both of you to say I Do. Like was the first to say it, not moving his eyes from yours for a second. You then said it, leading up to the words You may now kiss the bride. Loki did so, and he kissed you with such passion you almost forgot you were in a public setting.

People congratulated you, and Loki, saying how you two were perfect and it just had to be. When the night ended, you two went to bed peacefully, distracted by each other's beauty.

Months later.

You were in your living room, Loki watching TV and you reading. You suddenly felt something and you looked over at Loki with wide eyes.

"Loki, I think my water just broke," You whispered, looking at his shocked face as he turned towards you.

You two rushed to the nearest hospital, Loki yelling at the cars that got in his way. When you two finally got there, the nurse rushed you to a room.

After a long time of waiting and pain and screams, your little girl was born. Yours and Loki's eyes were filled with admiration, cooing and observing her.

"What do we name her?" You asked, all disheveled and sweaty in your chair.

Loki still looked at you with love and admiration, "What about..." he thought for a while, "Frida?" He thought back to his mother, how even after all he'd done, she was always there for him.

"Perfect," You whispered, reaching out to hold his hand.

You said an Asgardian name but I couldn't find one I liked so I just did his mother's. Hope that's okay.