Thor ↭ for SnakeWolf

Prompt: Arranged marriage, and they get to know each other and fall in love. [for Damary]

"I do," You said those words that bound your future with this man-- God for the rest of your life. He smiled, bright and big. His eyes smiled too, but you didn't know if it actually meant something.

The reception ended and you two were on your way 'home'. He spoke most of the car ride, saying how his home, Asgard, was magical and mystical and oh, so great!

You just nodded and tried to go to sleep. The car finally stopped in the middle of an empty field, Thor taking you out and pointing his hammer towards the sky. "Heimdal, We're ready!"

"Why didn't you do this back there?" You asked.

"I didn't want to make anyone's lawn seem unattractive," He said, not looking at you but at the sky.

A beam finally came down and teleported you two to Asgard. It was beautiful.

Months Later (almost a year).

You and Thor had actually became great friends in your marriage, even though it was arranged. He was kind and sweet, and he did everything to protect the people he loved.

One day he cane up to you and kissed you, actually kissed you. Not a peck or a kiss on the cheek, but a kiss that actually meant something, that actually made you feel sparks.

He pulled away and smiled. He didn't break the eye contact when he murmured, "You know, I've fallen in love with you, Damary. Actual, real love."

You kissed him back and then whispered, "I know how you feel. I've fallen in love with you too."

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WAS ANY GOOD. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF IT'S WHAT YOU WANTED.
IM SORRY.