Steve ↭ for SuperAvengeWhoLock

Prompt: You're on a mission and you get hurt and he's yelling because he cares so much for you.
[for Samantha]

You huffed as a yelling Steve followed you through the corridors of SHIELD headquarters, rambling on and on.

"Samantha! Samantha! Stop, stop!" He yelled, attracting attention of your fellow agents.

You stopped in your tracks, turning on your heel to face him. You quirked an eyebrow and pursed your lips, signaling him to continue.

"You cou-- You need to get that checked out," He said, pointing at the scar on your arm. "And you need to be more careful, you could've gotten seriously hurt."

"But I didn't Steve. This is like the third time you have been too paranoid over me. I can handle my self, you know?" He sighed, and looked away from you.

"Gosh, Samantha. I just don't wa-- can't let you get hurt." His eyes moved to your again and he held your hands in his, "I'm sorry. I just.." He couldn't finish. He just sighed and placed a kiss on your lips.

"I'm sorry, Samantha. I know you can handle yourself, but I'm just-- I'm worried! I worry. It's a thing I do. And that worry increases when it's about someone you deeply care about."

His eyes softened and you nodded, murmuring that it was Okay as you pecked his lips.

He smiled and hugged you. "I'm just glad I have someone to accompany on missions and cuddle with afterwards," He whispered, kissing your cheek before pulling you towards the medic to get your arm bandaged.

You said Clint or Steve but never gave me a specific one so I just chose Steve. :)