Iron Fist ↭ for B4mbiROJ

Prompt: How they meet. (Y/N)

P. S. THIS IS THE ONLY NON-AVENGERS ONE I WILL DO. I HAVE MY REASONS.

Also, I put a picture so people know who it is :)

SORRY IT'S SHORT

You walked out of the small store, huffing, when a guy dressed in green and yellow followed you out

"Hello. Um, I couldn't... are you alright?" He asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Just... stressed," You sighed, running a hand through your hair.

"H'mm, you... you shouldn't worry, everything gets better with time." He smiled at you.

"Are you..." You eyed him, "Yeah, I guess. But nothing like the Present, right?" You said.

He chuckled, nodding his head. "Yeah, I guess."

He held out his hand, "Uh, I'm "Iron Fist" but you can call me Daniel. Or Danny."

"Hi, Danny," You said as you took his hand, "I'm (Y/N)."

He smiled again, "That's a pretty name." You thanked him, letting go of his hand.

"So, why are you stressed? Nothing could be that bad, just give it time. Life will take it's way," He said, as if he were delivering a speech.

You gave him a weird look and nodded, "Uhuh. Well, I don't know. It's been a rough day."

He nodded again, "Oh, well, maybe we could make it better. Would you like to join me for some food?"

Your smile got a little wider, "Yeah, yeah. I would like that."

IDK IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. I DONT REALLY KNOW THIS CHARACTER. :/