Bucky ↭ for Insanity69

Prompt: A sparing session turns into a make out session. [for Brianna]

Your fist hit lightly at the clothed armor protecting Bucky's ribs. His hand tapped your arm and you two flowed like the wind. Your moves were skilled and smooth, hitting each other softly.

You tripped Bucky and he laughed, quickly getting up, "Your fast there, little one."

"Yeah.. I know," You said breathless, going after his shoulder.

He dodged and you lunged at nothing. He laughed and you mimicked his laughter in an annoying tone. That only caused him to laugh more, making you laugh. It was just a whirlwind of laughter.

Soon enough, you two were back to sparring, grunts and heaves filling the air. You were breathless and tired, and Bucky took it as an opportunity to pin you on the matt.

Your eyes were wide and Bucky pecked your lips, "I win."

You rolled your eyes and then moved, pushing him back and pinning him harshly, "No... I don't think so."

He smiled and kissed you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Babe, we're in the--" His lips cut you off, deepening the kiss.

Soon enough you were on his lap, making out with him. Lip smacks filled the air as you ran your hands through his hair, tugging here and there (earning some low grunts from him). He kissed down your neck and then back up, catching your lips with his. He smiled against your lips and then kissed your jaw, all the way up to your ear.

He began whispering, "Maybe," kiss, "We should," kiss, "take this," His breath was ghosting right over your ear now, "somewhere more private."

You smiled and pushed his shoulder lightly, "God, we were just training!"

"Uh huh, whatever you say!" He mocked your tone, smiling as he kissed you again.

"So, yes or no?" He murmured against your lips