Where? Part 2

*Pisces P.O.V.*

I wake up to find myself human, and wearing a light blue uniform or something? I've looked around the room and found a mirror with the design of water, three beds, and two unconscious humans on the floor.
I some how managed to put them both in two separate beds. Took forever, and I'm also surprised they didn't wake up, but I managed. I sat on the bed looking at them both, one was a girl while the other was a male.
The male had dirty blond hair, had on the same uniform I was wearing, looked to be 18, and was most likely 5'8. The girl had light pink hair reaching down to her back, wearing the same uniform as us, looked to be 16-17, and maybe around 5'4. I had looked at myself in the mirror a while ago. I was a female, had snow-white hair reaching to a little bellow my butt, looked to be 16-17, had light blue eyes, and I was most likely 5'3.
'Damn I'm short'
Thinking on how the room looked the two besides me are most likely Scorpio and Cancer, but who's who?
"Who the hell are you!?" I hear a male voice yell, waking the girl up.
'Well looked like that's Scorpio, so that means the girl is Cancer.' I think to myself as Scorpio keeps yelling at me and Cancer seemed to be freaking out. Now that I could see there eyes Scorpio had light brown-gold eyes and Cancer had light blue eyes, lighter then mine.
"Guys calm down. Scorpio I'm Pisces and the other girl is most likely Cancer. Also it seemed we've been turned human." I say as Cancer started to calm down.
"Human? We're human!?" Scorpio yells in disbelief as he runs towards the mirror and looked at himself, Cancer doing the same.
Suddenly a menacing aura appeared around Scorpio, Cancer just started backing away from him.
'Good choice.'
"Now Scorpio please be calm." Cancer says.
'Bad move bad move!!"
I get up from the bed I was in and walk in front of Cancer.
"Calm down? Calm down?! How am I supposed to be calm when we're human now and don't even know were we are!?" He yells in frustration.
He does have a point. We don't know were we are, we don't know if our friends are even here, and we're human for gods sake!
"Yes your right but it's not really the time to get angry at each other. Come on let's get out of here and look for our friends and figure the rest on the way." I say as a stretch out my hand and giving him a reassuring smile.
He finally calms down and takes my hand. I grab Cancers hand with my other hand, open the door, and walk out to look for the others holding there hands all the way.
----------------------------------------
*Taurus P.O.V.*

I finish placing the other the girl on the bed letting her sleep in piece. Took me some time to get them both in bed but it wasn't really that hard. I had woken up a while ago in a sorta empty room to find a boy Andries on the floor, unconscious.
The girl had black hair that seemed to reach to her back, she had glasses on, had on some sort of light green uniform, looked to be 16-17, and was probably 5'5. The boy had black hair as well, same uniform as the girl, looked to be 17-18, and was most likely 6'0.
I had seen myself in our mirror that had an earth like design a while ago. I had golden blond hair with blue on the tips, blue-green eyes, probably around 16-17 years old, and maybe 5'6.
"Taurus that you?" I hear a female voice say. I turn around to see them both awake. The girl had light brown eyes while the boy had black ones.
"How'd you know it was me. Who are you guys anyways?" I asked confused.
"Well I'm Virgo and that's probably Capricorn." She says looking at him.
"How did we get here?" Capricorn asked.
"Well this is most likely were the portal teleported us after we jumped. That means the others should be here too." She says as she begins to smile. I smile as well I get off the bed.
"Well what are we waiting for come on let's go!" I yell in excitement as I run out the door, Capricorn and Virgo not far behind.

Sorry if the Earth signs part is too short. I'll try to make a longer chapter with them in it. Hope you liked it leave a comment bellow :3