Six down six to go

*Libra's P.O.V.*

When we finally made it back to the meeting spot we were surprised to see Scorpio and Cancer there as well, and apparently so were they.
"So you guys also found some of the weapons?" Aquarius asked.
"Yeah and it seems like you guys did as well. Now all we need to wait for are Aries, Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn. So six down six to go, I guess." Scorpio says as he puts the weapons he was holding in the middle of all of us. We decided to do the same.
"Yeah pretty much. While we wait for them we should figure out with weapon is ours. It'll make it easier for when the others get here." Gemini offers. We all agree and begin to try who's was who's.
"How will we know when we've found the right one?" Cancer asked.
"Well guess we'll just know when we get it. I hope." I tell them as I begin to thing with weapon would be right for me.
"Hope the others found the rest of the weapons. I'm worried about Pisces and want to get her back soon." Cancer says, looking as if she was about to cry.
"Don't worry. We'll get her back. So let's hurry up and figure this out. Okey?" Scorpio says as he gave her a warm smile. It shocked all of us, especially Cancer from the looks of her face. After getting over the shock we all smiled back and continued working.
He's right we'll figure this out and get Pisces back, we can do this!

-------------------------------------------------
*Aries's P.O.V.*

"So you guys have also found some of the weapons." I ask, even though I know the answer, to the earth signs. We had been walking towards the meeting spot and bumped had bumped into them.
"Yep! And it seems like you've got some yourself. That's great six weapons down and only six to go!" Taurus says very enthusiastically.
"Yes but how will we figure out which weapon belongs to its rightful owner. It has no symbols on it so we can't say for sure." Capricorn states.
'He has a good point.'
"Well let's not worry about that right now. Let's just get to the meeting spot." Virgo says, taking the lead, we all follow not far behind her.
*time skip :P*
Once we got there we found the water and air signs had already gotten there first. And it seems they figured out the weapons the air signs owned.
Gemini's weapon turned out to be twin guns, one the color white and the other black. Libra's weapon were the tonfa blades.  Aqua ended up having a rifle, whoever Aquarius hates has to start running.
"How'd you guys figure it out!?" Leo yells, amazed at the weapons the have.
"Well I really don't know. You just have to pick the one you fell is right, and if it is, your sign will appear on it. See?" Libra says as he shows us his tonfa blades. Like he said there was his sign on both of them, signifying they were his.
"So we should just pick out a random weapon? This shouldn't be that hard." Sagittarius then puts down the weapon he was holding and proceeds to take the one Leo hah.
Leo was holding was some sort of scythe but was also a gun. Gemini and Cancer both stop him before could take the weapon.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Scorpio and Aquarius say at the same time.
"What? Why not?" We all ask, confused about the sudden actions.
"Well apparently you can only touch the weapons you found in our rooms. If we touch another's we'll get attacked by that element. Scorpio and Aquarius had learned that the hard way." Cancer explains.

*Flashback - Cancer's P.O.V.*

"So how are we going to figure this out?" I ask. We had been just looking at the weapons in front of us not doing a thing.
"Well in guess just pick one up?" Scorpio says as he picks the box with the Ruger pistols. Nothing happened. Aquarius decided to pick up the twin guns, same thing.
"Wanna switch weapons and see if that works?" Scorpio asked Aqua. She nods and they both switch weapons. The weapons began to glow strangely.
"It's working!?" I yell, excited that something finally happened. But I was wrong. After the weapons glowed for a few more seconds water came out of the weapon Aquarius was holding and wind in the one Scorpio had. Out of no where both Aqua and Scorpio were through far from the weapon, both hitting the wall hard.
"Aquarius! Scorpio!" We all yell as we run to both of them.
"When the hell was that!?" Scorpio yells, flinching a bit as he tried to get up.
"I don't know. But that it seems we can only touch the weapons we each found in our rooms. We touch another's and this'll happen." Libra states.
"Let's avoid doing that from now on."
We all agree and continue trying to figure this puzzle out.

*End Flashback- Back to Aries's P.O.V.*

"Ok. Let's avoid any contact with the other signs weapons. Now let's hurry and figure this out before..." I wasn't able to finish my sentence as an ominous black fog began to surround us.
"Well seems like you've found all the weapons, but you still have nine people without the proper one." A familiar voice says from the fog.
'It's the damn cat!'
"Well I'm quite surprised but day is almost over, only four hours to go. You better hope you figure it out soon, or its bye bye to your little friend.~ Hahahahhahah!!" The cats laugh was crazed. The thing didn't even sound sane.
"Well better leave for now.~ Hurry up, haha.~" After he finished the fog disappeared.
'Only four hours? Can we really do this? We still have nine people without... No I have to think positive.'
I look around me and see everyone with a horrified face. Guess the damn cat got to everyone.
"Ok!" I yell as I clap my hand, snapping everyone out I there trance.
"Let's stop existing time and figure this out already! The cat says we have four hours! That's plenty of time, so let's hurry up and prove the damn thing wrong!" Everyone just started at me in silence, looked to one another, and then smiled.
"Yeah!!" They all yell, all of us getting back to work.
*time skip - 1 hour left *
After a while of trying to figure things out we were finally able to figure out who's weapon was who's.
The second signs to figure it out were the earth signs. It turns out Taurus had a pair of gauntlets with claws, and could go on fire. He nearly set Cancers' hair on fire when he was trying them out. Virgo had the large axe, which nearly killed us all when she accidentally dropped it. And Capricorn had the bow and arrow, which we all thought would be Sagittarius's weapon.
We, the fire signs, were the next to get our weapons. I had a swallow weapon, which I somehow know how to use. Leo had a katana, thanks to him Virgo's hair is now short. And Sagittarius had the scythe and gut weapon, when he tried to use it we all stopped him. Why don't need anymore injuries.
Surprisingly, Cancer and Scorpio where the last ones to get there weapons. It turns out Scorpios weapon are the throwing knifes, which he seemed to have enjoyed throwing at Sagittarius when he said that his weapon was 'lame'. I don't think we'll ever insult Scorpio again. Cancer had the half scissor sword, thankfully she didn't cause any injuries. So that meant the Ruger Pistols were for Pisces, we're all kinda worried about that but who know maybe she really good with them?
Once we were done the same black fog surrender is once again. The cats crazed voice once again was voiced by the fog.
"Well~ well~ well~ seems like you've done a good job. Now how about I add to this little bet. Hmm~? You have the last hour to find your friend. If you don't I get to keep her. How about it~"
"What!!!" We all yell in union, surprised at the sudden demand.Scorpio seemed about ready to yell again but it seems Cancer beet him too it.
"Why the hell should we! You promised to give her back if we figured this out! We did! So give her the hell back!" She yells angrily at the fog. We were all enraged as well.
"Well I'm quite found of her now so you rather find her in what is now 55 minutes, or I keep her~. Ahhahah! Well you better hurry. Tick tock goest the clock~."
With that he once again disappears. We didn't waist anytime. Once the fog disappeared completely we all ran in separate directions. Hoping at least one of us will be able to find her in time.

Yeah that's the chapter. :3
Like? Don't like?
Btw if it seems kinda weird sorry, I drank some coffee earlier and can't really type well.
Tried to fix mistakes on the way but idk if I got them all
Btw MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Yes I know hella late.
But Whateves
Hope ya all had a great Christmas
Or Holiday
So better said HAPPY HELLA LATE HOLIDAYS :3
Well if ya like plz vote and leave a comment of ya choose
Thanks.
Bye~
-Tobi