Outside

*Taurus POV*
"Ugh this sucks." I complain to no one, but Capricorn still seemed to hear my complaint. I don't understand how since everyone was talking to one another too, how did he hear?
"Yeh it does but Aries called us to this 'meeting' for some reason." He replied, he also looked pretty tired.
"Ok everyone quiet down." Aries had gotten on one of the many couches we had found all around 'our' house, at the front of everybody. As he told us to quiet down we all slowly did and began to pay attention.
"Thank you. Now as you all know we've turned human now so we need the basic necessities any human would need. Now thanks to Kuroki and his better understanding of where everything is in this world, I've assigned were each of us will go and what you will get. Well start with Leo, Sagittarius and myself. We will go get the necessary items we need around the house." He then told Leo to stand and gave him a list of things to get. The paper also had the address of whee they were to go.
"Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces will go buy us all an item called cell phones. We will all need one in order to communicate to each other." He then proceeded to giving the list and address to Scorpio. He then gave Virgo, Capricorn and myself to go buy the food and gave Gemini, Libra and Aquariums to find job applications for us.
"For now that is all we will need. Later when we gain more money we'll buy more thing in order to have fun her. Such as a tv, board games, video game, and so on. I'll also give to the money necessary to buy all that is on he list. Now let's go!" Aries jumped of the couch and mad his way to the door.
As we all went out Aries gave us our money and we all went our separate ways. I had also noticed that Kuroki had followed Pisces but it seems she hadn't noticed. Oh well.
*time skip*-------------
As we got close to the store we where supposed to go to Capricorn led us into what I believed was the food market. As we go in the store we see that it's completely empty, except for the one cashier and old lady in what seemed to be in the dairy section.
"Well at least we don't have to wait in a line." I told them as we walked through the aisles.
"We have to find all of this food for the house. Nothing more nothing less." Capricorn instructed. He cuts the list into three and gives us each one piece. He gave us instructions to get what was was on our part of the list and we separated.
" Wonder how everyone else is doing?"
_______________________________
*Scorpio's POV*

"And why the hell is Kuroki with us again?" I asked glaring at the can resting lazily atop of Pisces head. Stupid cat.
"Aw. Come on Scorpio stop being so angry." Pisces says. I would have been easier if it didn't try to kill her, but I decided not to say that. I had agreed that I wouldn't fight with Kuroki anymore, he also promised he wouldn't hurt anyone so I gave him a chance. Still didn't mean I was happy he was here.
"Hey guys. The phone stores up ahead." Cancer points to the place and we begin to walk faster.
"Wait. You guys need an adult with an ID to get phones. That's why I came." I look up at Kuroki with disbelief.
"Sorry pal but you gotta look human for that don't you?" I said mockingly. Kuroki shot me a nasty look, then he jumped off of Pisces head and walks into an alley next to the store.
"Kuroki! Scorpio don't be rude." Pisces scolded me.
We all went over to look at where Kuroki had gone, and it seemed we had found something or someone else.Coming out of the alley was a tall man, about 5'9, had black long hair and silver eyes. He was also wearing all a white tank top and black sweats. He looked way older than any of us looked as well.
"What the hell?!" I yell in surprise.
"Kuroki?" Pisces asked in disbelief. Cancer looked too shocked to really say anything.
"Yes? Now I'll go get the phones. I'm going to have to take you three in with me. Now come along." He grabs Pisces wrist and pulls her along. Kuroki turns to me and just smirks as a glare at him.
Damn cat.

After getting all the phones, which was a hassle to play, we began to return home. We each carried a bag with three phones in each, except for Kuroki who transformed back into a cat because he was 'too tired' to help. He was currently lying on Pisces head. Damn that cat, acting all clingy!Once we arrived Cancer opened the door but seemed to be unable to open it much.
"What's the matter?" I ask as Cancer continues to ouch the door but it refuses to budge.
"I don't know? It just won't open?"
"Here I'll help too." Pisces hands me the bag she had been holding and began to push at the door, Cancer doing the same. Little by little the door began to open and you could hear the screaming of something be pushed.
Once open the three of us walked in to see a huge mess in our new home. Boxes and boxes or everything were on the floor. Some where covering the entrance to the kitchen and others seemed to hide the living room floor. I noticed Taurus and Gemini on the floor, seeming like they'd just worked out for the past hour or two we were gone.
"What happened here?" Cancer asked Gemini as she begins to pull her up right.
"So-so much w-work." She says dramatically as she falls back into Cancers arms. Cancer seemed to almost fall over Omar the sudden weight but was able to hold Gemini up.
"Really now." I say, unamused at her acting. But by the looks of it we really are going to have to do a lot of work to get all of this in order. I sigh, put the. Bags with the phones onto the white couch and begin to in pack from the boxes. Pisces and Cancer right besides me, helping unpack as well.

Sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time. But here it finally is!!! :3 hope you enjoy the chapter and thanks for reading!!
-Tobi