Hey there!

*Aries P.O.V.*

"Where are we exactly?"
"Well I pretty sure we're in what humans call a house, the real question is why did we end up here in the first play." Sagittarius says answering Leo's earlier question and adding a new one in its place.
'He's got a point. What are we doing in a house instead of being teleported somewhere completely deserted? What's going on?' As I ask myself this we suddenly hear voices coming closer. We all stop and stay silent in order to be able to hear the new voices.
"Where are they! We've been walking around this house for hours!" A female voice yells.
"Calm down Aquarius, I'm sure we'll find them soon enough." A male voice says.
"Yeah Libra's right! Come on let's keep searching." Another female voice yells.
"Guys it's them! Come on let's go!" Leo yells as he once again runs off without us.
"Damn it Leo! Wait!" Sagittarius yells once again.
As Leo turns the corner to where the voices were, we suddenly hear a who I believe was Libra yell. When me and Sag finally turn the corner we find that Leo had talked Libra to the ground, and wouldn't let him go.
"L-Leo?" Libra stutters as a light blush appears on his cheeks.
'Well that's interesting.' I say as a slight smirk appears on my face.
"Hey there you guys! Finally found you!" Sagittarius yells in excitement as he hugs who I think is Gemini.
'What's up with hugs today?'
"Hey I want a hug too!" Aquarius, at least I think she is, comes over to me and hugs me. I didn't hug back because this was slightly shocking, but I did pat her back.
"Um ok...can you let me go now?" I ask trying not to sound rude.
"Oh I see your Aries aren't you?" She says as she smirks at me.
"Your always awkward when someone hugs you." She says, the smirk still on her face. I could feel my face heat up a bit and I guess she noticed because she started laughing at me, but finally let me go as well.
"Well what's with the hug fest?" Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Leo, Libra, and I all fury to the new voice and we see three new faces.
"They there guys! It's us Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn!" Taurus yells.
"Aw nice! Now we only have to find Scorpio, Cancer, and Pisces!" Leo yells finally letting Libra go and getting of of him.
"Actually we only have to find Pisces." Another voice says, it was female.
We all turn to look at the new voice. There was a small girl right next to a very angry male.
"What do you mean?" I ask them.
"Well you see I'm Cancer and he's Scorpio and we kinda...lost Pisces while we were looking for you guys." Cancer says a sounding ashamed for losing her best friend.
"How!?" Sagittarius asks concern in his voice.
'Well now at least I know why Scorpio looks so pissed. He must be worried.'
"Like hell we know! We turn away from her for two damn seconds and she's gone! Damn it where is she!!" Scorpio yells, looking even angrier then before.
"Ok let's calm down. Where was the last time that you guys saw her?" I ask.
"Um most likely a little ways from the room we were in." Cancer replies.
"Then that's were we'll start looking." I say as Cancer and Scorpio lead the way.
*time skip*
When we make it to the room we look inside to see if she was inside, she wasn't.
"Damn where could she be?" Scorpio asks, I don't think it was meant for any of us to answer though. I sigh and walk out of the empty room.
"Ok come on guys lets-" I couldn't finish my sentence as we all hear a loud scream.
"Pisces!!" Scorpio and Cancer yell as they run out of the room and words the scream. I snap out of my trance and run after them, everyone else not far behind.

------------------------------------------------
*Pisces P.O.V.*

I  around walk the 'house' trying to look for Scorpio and Cancer. I had thought I saw something behind us. When I went to investigate there was no one there and when I came back Cancer and Scorpio were gone. I should have told them to wait for me.
'I'm gonna be in so much trouble.'
I keep walking until I see another door. I walk over to it an open it, inside there was a kitchen. I run inside opening the fridge to see if there was any food, nothing.
"What kind of kitchen doesn't have good?" I say to no one. I close the fridge door and walk out of the kitchen.
"Where could everyone be?" I begin walking again, then I heard a noise from behind me. I turn around but no one was there.
'It came from the kitchen?' I walk towers the kitchen door again and open it. My eyes go wide at what I see. It was a giant black cat!?
'Did I bump my head or something'
I open and close the door a few times but the cat won't disappear. I look closer at it and notice the cat has two tails!?
'Yeah, I've lost it.'
The cat suddenly gets up and turns its head to look at me. I freeze in place, me and the cat looking at each other without moving. Seems like the cat wanted to make the first move because the next thing I knew the cat lunged at me and I ran.
"Wwwwaaaahhhhh!!!!" I yell as I begin to run away from the cat.
"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!" I yell as the damn cat keeps chasing me all over the house. I start turning corners but the cat just keeps getting faster and faster, and I'm starting to get tired. I turn around to see where the cat was, let's just say that was a bad move because once I did all I saw was a flying giant cat about to tackle me. I try to run faster but it still gets me.
As its about to tackle me I turn around thinking I could stop it, I couldn't. It ended up tackling me and as we fell I hit my head on the floor, hard. The last thing I saw was the cat getting up and it bearing its teeth before I blacked out.

Yep....I don't even know. Well there ya all go an update :3 Hope ya liked it. Leave a comment please and thank you. :3 -Tobi

Reread this to look for any grammar errors or anything like that. So I still probably missed a lot, sorry. :P