Let get started

*Aquarius P.O.V.*

"This place is dark and creepy. Where's the light switch?" Gemini says as we make it finally reach the ground of the secret passage we found. Libra had been looking under the beds of the room and found this passage. We decided to go in and investigate, but she had a point I can't see a thing.
"Let's look for the light switch." I tell them as I feel for the was and start trying to find the switch. As in searching I hear a thud and Libra screaming.
"What happened!? Are you ok!?" I yell at what j hope was Libra.
"Um yeah...just tripped on something."
"Found it!" I hear Gemini yell and them the lights suddenly turning on.
"Nice going Gem!" I say as I high five her. Libra stands up and pats Gemini in the back to congratulate her.
I look around and see that the place is literally empty. There was nothing in here at all, just the stairs and a few tubes but that's it.
"Just great all this nothing." I say a bit fustraited that we came down here for no reason.
"Not necessarily. Looks like there's another secret door but it won't open without a key. Do any of you have a key that night fit?" Libra asks. Gem and I nod our heads no but then I remembered something. I had found a key in one of my pants pocket.
"Will this work?" I ask Libra as I walk towards  him and handed him the small white key. He looks at me in confusion but still uses the key, it opens.
"Where'd you find it?" Libra asked me, confusion written all over his face.
"Found it in my pocket." I say simply. Libra gave me a 'what the hell' face but shrug it off and opened the smaller secret door.
And there they were. We found the weapons, well at least three of them. There was a rifle, Tonga blades, and twin guns, one black and the other white.
"Well we found three but where're also supposed to figure out who's weapon is who's, right?" Libra asks.
"Yeah you have a point. But I guess there should be for us right? I mean they were in our room. Well, in the room we woke up in that is." I respond. He did have a point though. What if they weren't our weapons? How would we even know if they were?
"Well maybe we should just take them and meet up with the others, then figure it out fine there?" Gemini suggests, which was the best thing to do for now.
"Ok then we'all do that. Come on well each take a weapon and go back to the meeting spot." Libra says as he picks up the rifle.
"Ok." Gemini and I say as she gets the Tonga blades and I get the twin guns.
"Well let's go." Libra says as he starts up the stairs, then Gemini, then myself. We close the door once again and out the door, and start walking back the meeting place.

---------------------------------------------------
*Cancer's P.O.V.*

"Well just great this also need a key!" I yell in frustration. We had been looking all over the place to finally find the other locked door in the ground again!
"Oh, hey I thing I got the key for it." Scorpio says as he takes out a small dark blue key.
"Here let me try it." He says as he scotches me over and sits to open the door, it works.
"Where'd you even find that key?" I asked completely confused as to why he hadn't said anything earlier.
"Well I've had it in my pocket since I woke up. Didn't think it was important do I didn't say anything about it." He says as he opens the door. Inside we find a half scissor sword and two other boxes.
"If we have to use another key to open thought boxes Ima break it apart." Scorpio threatens.
Thankfully for the boxes they seemed to open without a key. We open the boxes to find two more weapons inside of them. One box contained multiple throughout knifes along with the porches needed to carry them in. The other box had 6 Ruger Pistols with its porches as well.
"So we have three of the twelve weapons we all need to find."
"Yeah but who's is who's?" Scorpio asks. I as well would like to know as well.
"Well since we both don't know we should just take these weapons we found and go back to the meeting spot." He says as he picks up the half scissor sword and the box with the Ruger Pistols.
"Yeah." was all I said as I closed the box with the throwing knifes and followed Scorpio out of the secret passageway.
"We'll let's get this over with and get our friend back." I say as I start running to the meeting spot, Scorpio right beside me.

Yay I finished the chapter!!!
Well I'm going to try and update another chapter today if not tomorrow. Also I don't know some of there weapons so if I'm not using it right welp sorry.
Well can you guys figure out who's weapon is who's?
I'm pretty sure you can so Whateves. :3
Well see ya all next chapter
-Tobi