Kuroki?

*Aries POV*
I waited outside of what we all presumed it to be the the water signs room. I had told everyone else up leave to their own rooms and rest while I wait to hear on how Pisces is doing. It had been a long day for all of us, especially Pisces, so rest is what we need most now. As I waited Scorpio finally left the room.
"So how's she doing?" I ask. Scorpio signed and stayed silent for a bit. He seemed to be thinking of somethings and slight anger and sadness was shown over his face. I was beginning to get worried.
"Is she in that bad of a condition?" I looked at him worriedly as I ask.
"What? Oh no. It's just that we had a argument about the stupid cat she's got with her. You know the one that threatened to kill her? She keeps defending it and it pissed me off and then we had a fight I said really mean things and now she's probably never gonna forgive me now." He says as he places his face in his hands.
"The cat? What's she doing with that thing?" I ask, still remembering the moment he took Pisces vanished with her.
Why would she defend it?
"Yeh apparently she became friends, or some understanding moment, with the thing and now she won't let it go. She doesn't want us to kick him out of here either. She says it has to stay with us."
"What! That things a menace! What if it takes her or somebody else again?!" I was starting to understand why Scorpio had gotten mad.
"I know but she says if we kick it out she'll hat us forever. She also convinced Cancer that the cat is innocent so now she's on her side." He says angrily.
"We this isn't good." We can't have her keep it, who knows what trouble it'll cause.
"Ugh. Maybe she should keep it. I mean it didn't really hurt her so...I might consider it too." Scorpio tells me, or maybe he thought he hadn't said it out loud. I sigh in frustration.
"I guess if it's not gonna do anything again...then it could stay."
"Really!?" I was shocked to hear the new voice and turn too look at Pisces who had apparently been at the door for a while now.
So he was talking to Pisces.
"Thanks so much guys!" She said as she hugs Scorpio and me as thanks.
Guess she can keep the cat. I just hope it won't do anything rash again.
"Come on Kuroki you can come out now." She says. Talking to the door?
"Kuroki?" I asked and out came the cat. It's two takes waving slightly as he moved towards me and Scorpio. He then proceed to sit down and then look at Pisces, seeking to ask what he should do next.
"Go on." She encouraged as she smiled at him. Kuroki nods his head and then looked back at us.
"Hello my name is Kuroki as...Pisces has stated. I apologize once again to you Scorpio and understand if you do not forgive me. But I am sincerely sorry for what I had done. Could you forgive me?" He bowed his head at Scorpio as if to apologize further.
"...Fine. But if you ever do anything like this again I won't forgive you. Understand?" Scorpio tells Kuroki in a threatening voice.
"Understood. And as for you Aries I also must apologize you you and the others. A while back I had lost my friends who had the same names as you twelve and hearing you use their names...angered me. But. Now I understand that you're not then but also are at the same time so I would like to ask if I...could become your friend. I will also like to be able to protect you all of anything ever happens as well. "
I stare at the cat, thinking on what I should do. I didn't really want to trust him but he seems to be telling the truth.
I'll give him a chance.
"Ok. But like Scorpio if you ever do anything like this again I won't trust you again. And as for the being friends...I accept, and I'm sure everyone else will if Scorpio can. "
"Hey what's that supposed ta mean!?" Scorpio yells at me sounding slightly offended. We all begin to laugh and I call everyone out to meat our new friend. Everyone was a bit worried in trusting Kuroki but in end they all accepted him. And thus our real journey to clear out names began.