The New Pisces?

*Cats P.O.V. - Right after Pisces was taken*

"If you what to see your friend you'll have to pass a little test first. There are 12 weapons hidden around the house. Each belonging to the previous signs that used to live here. If you can find all 12 and figure out who's weapon is who, if you can even use them, then I'll believe your story and give you back your friend. I'll give you one day. If you haven't found them by then, well let's just say your friends no longer going to come back. Ever." I say as I teleport to the room I had placed her in.
It was a room that all the zodiacs from back then would come and see the night sky. There was a bottom next to the door that would open the rooftop from the circular room. There was no light switch and the room was painted pitch black.
I placed her down on the floor, knowing that her other friends wouldn't be able to find this room in the first place. It was a room outside of the house, out into the woods, and they didn't even know where the exit of the house was.
I sat down next to the girl and looked at her features. She had silver-white hair that was pretty long and she also had pale skin. Her cloth were the almost the same as her friends just a different color.
It made me mad that she actually looked like Pisces. Not exactly like her but there where features this girl had that reminded me of Pisces. Could these kids actually be the replacements for my old friends? I hated the thought.
"Wha- what? Where am I? And why is it so dark?" The now contours girl says as she gets up into a sitting position. She still hadn't spired me, then again the room is pitch black and so is my fur.
"So you've woken up." I say stating the obvious. Once she heard my voice she screamed and jumped to her feet. She started to spin around looking for me in the dark. I guess she eventually found my glowing eyes because she stared right at me and got into a fighting position.
"Who are you?" She asked, not ever scared.
"Why I'm the cat that followed you all over the house. How's you head by the way? You hit it quite hard." She looked at me confused and then seemed to remember what had happened to her.
"Where am I? Where are my friends?" She asked angrily.
"Well right now they're looking for you and if that can't firms you in time I get to kill you." She looked scared for a couple of seconds but instantly got angry again.
"Anyways child what's your name? All your friends are calling you Pisces, but your not."
"What are you talking about? My name is Pisces."
"No it's not!!" I said as I yelled angrily at her. She stepped back a bit, still staining me in the eyes and seeming prepared to fight.
"And why do you say it's not?"
"Because Pisces died along with everyone else when they left to go n a mission. So you can't be them!" I yell even louder at her. I began to get furious.
"I lost all my friends a long time ago...and here you brats come along saying your them when your not. You damn brats!!" I felt some tears slide down my fur. I knew this girl couldn't see me but once I looked at her she looked sad. She was now just looking at me, not dying anything just starring.
"I'm sorry for your loss, but those really are our names. We're technically the reincarnations of your old friends. Where them but not really." She finally said after a long silence.
She began to move towards me and I began to growl at her. She stopped but only momentarily then she started records me again. I stepped back a back but she eventually was right in front of me and the....she hugged me?
"I'm sorry you lost all your friends. If you want we can be your friends now. We can take care of you now." She said hugging me and....she way crying. Crying for my and my loss.
'We'll take care of you from now on.' I remembered the Pisces I knew saying. They really are alike.
"Haha....you really are just like her." I returned to my normal size and cried on her lap. After a long while of just sitting on her lap and crying, her friend finally found her. They returned to the house, Pisces taking me with her.

YAY I FINALLY UPDATED!!! I think it's a bit bad but I don't hate is ether. Hope you enjoy this chapter and this dear cats name will be said hopefully in the next chapter. Depends on what I do first. Bye~
-Tobi