Chapter 1

Asia In MM , you might have to swipe a couple times to see the new picture bc idky it's showing the previous pic instead. Same with any other MM pictures.

Asia P.O.V.
"ASIA BABY IM OUT!" My father yelled. I heard the door slam meaning he had left for work. I got up from the bed not having a single plan for the day. All I knew was 3pm was Dance rehearsal. I went to the bathroom and ran water before getting in the shower. 25 minutes later I did my hygiene routine and walked to my closet with a towel wrapped around me.

I grabbed a gray tank top along with a black pair of joggers. After getting dressed I settled for my Baron 1's. I walked out to the front yard. I lived in a middle class house and the neighborhood was middle class but ghetto as hell. It was known for it's high rate of crime. I always asked myself why can't my father give up the hood. He just always makes a smart comment about there's a hood everywhere you go. I just wanna know why can we go where the hood aint. I watch the boys play basketball on the court.

"Wassup Asi." My big cousin Leon called. "Hey big bro." I said hugging him by his waist. He smiled and hugged back. Leon was like a brother to me we were real close. I worried about him so much because he was in the streets like every other guy. I hated it and he knew I did but I couldn't change it. "Wha- Asia get down go in the house!" He yelled. I didn't know what was going on so I stood being confused. I started to talk. "Wha-" Leon took out his gun.

Two boys ran up the street from a black car that was shooting. The boys ran up to my porch. "Get the fuck in the house now Asia!" Leon yelled. I ran in the house and heard gunshots go off. I was so scared. I ran and went to my closet and pulled out a gun that was there for safety. I had never used one but I knew how to handle it courtesy of my dad. I grabbed it and sat on the couch of the living room looking at the door and window seeing figures. After a while the shots died down.

Someone twisted the knob and I held my gun in position. I noticed it was Leon and the two boys but the one with the mask had his thigh bleeding. I went and retreated the first aid kit. I came back and watch the boy noticing he didn't wince at the shots or anything. "Let me see your leg." I said. He had a mask on so I was curious what he looked like. He pulled the mask off and I sighed and sat holding back tears.

"Asia?" He questioned. I ignored him and began to clean his leg. "Its just a graze you don't need stitches or anything so im gonna bandage it up." I said looking at his gun wound. I bandaged it and finally finished. I stood and went to call my father in the kitchen. He answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Its me daddy."

"Wassup?"

"Its about Leon"

"He got in another one of them shoot outs didn't it. Are you good Asi? He bet not have no niggas in my house..."

"You know they won't try anything I'm with Leon the most protective cousin ever. Dont worry about it."

"Alright I'm already out of town for some conference it might be a while. Imma come home as soon as I can. You know what to do."

"Yes sir Bye daddy."

"Bye Asi."

He hung up. "Still daddies little girl." I heard someone chuckle. I turned and sighed. "You should be resting your leg." I said shyly. "C'mon A I aint brand new you know me." He spoke bold. I laughed at him and sized him up. "Sure act brand new." I mumbled. "Oh. I see how it is A." He walked towards me. I felt as if I was being choked no words could come out I couldn't breathe.

One tear fell bringing back memories of the times I'd cry all through 8th. How could he forget me like that. I grew strong love for him. Yeah we were young but what if someone you grew a strong bond with just left, especially being young and sensitive. You know how it is when your young your lil ole boyfriend of two weeks breaks up with you and you holler hail mary.