Chapter 2

Julian In MM

Julian P.O.V.
"Fuck!" I cursed banging my fists on my steering wheel. I looked back at Asia as she walked out. damn. That was all you could say there is no word to describe her. I couldn't help but watch how her ass swayed. I'm a nigga of course I was gonna look. I fucked up shit kissing her. There was a lot of shit going on at the time when I cut Asia off in the 8th grade. It was partially to keep her safe also. I love Asia so why would I put her in harm. I quickly drived over to my house. I showered and slid on some basketball shorts, Nike socks and slides. As I opened the fridge my phone notified me. I figured I got a text I grabbed a soda and closed the fridge with my foot before I grabbed my phone.

My Niggas👌🏽
Leon: What's the move y'all?

Tristan: I'm witta thick bitch🙌 you want me da ask if she got friends???

Leon: Dats Cool Wassup wit u J

Me: Shit I'm down tell em roll thru the club

Leon: Aight the club what bout yo sis

Me: The nanny came earlier before I dropped off Asia

Leon: Still trying 😑

Me: Whatever bro

Leon: You no unc don't even fwu like dat bruh

Me: Just b worried bout this money cause we got shit going down 2morrow

Leon: Dats wassup

Tristan: Ayee she got friends and dey comin!!!

Leon: Imma have them cumin

Me: Y'all a trip See y'all

After texting them I got dressed in a black and gold Versace shirt, trues, black and gold 7's, a gold chain, gold Rolex, and my gold studs. I grabbed my keys to my black on black Range and rode out to my club Juice. I parked in the back and used the back entrance to get in. I checked on my money and felt the vibe then went up to V.I.P. wit my boys.

"Bruh look at shorty right there that is bad. I'm tired of basic bitches bruh imma holla at shorty for real though." Tristan pointed at some girl. I fuck with Tristan he was a white nigga that acted black. He was Leon day one. Leon my right hand man and Tristan my left we started hanging in high school Freshman year and been cool as fuck ever since. I eyed shawty that Tristan was talking bout. She was bad she had a nice ass shape. She had on a black dress that had the sides out and stopped at the middle of her thigh.

I looked a little more. "Bruh dats Asia." I leaned up on the edge of the seat. Some girl with a brown curly afro was dragging her hand. She walked up to V.I.P. "Kiana you know the club is not my place. I was just fine watching hoes get exposed on Snapchat and Instagram. It was real interesting. Our asses underage anyway lucky you know the bouncer." I heard her say. "No girl you need to come plus somebody invited me." The girl I'm guessing Kiana walked in front of Tristan. His ass caught now how he invited two different girls. "Um... Who dis Tris?" The girl asked. "Be cool she wit my friends." He said looking over at the other girl. The girl shook her head.

"Well Tris this my girl Asia." She pulled Asia. I looked at Leon who raised his eyebrow. "Asia?" Leon asked. Asia looked over him tiredly and sighed looking at the girl Kiana. "See I told you it was going to be bad coming out. I mean and this is a club where Thirsty niggas and bitches be at. Why couldn't we just go to Justin's party like we always do?" She whined asking. "Girl, why? You know me and Justin don't rock like that no more. Plus what you whining bout now Leon? He ain't gone do shit. Loosen up." Kiana looked back at her.