Chapter 20

Summer......
Asia P.O.V.
My dance audition for Juilliard is today and I'm nervous as hell. I invited my parents and the crew to come. I even invited Michael and Julian. No one said they were definitely coming so I don't know what to expect. A tear rolled down my eye thinking about how we used to be so close but since my pregnancy my parents shunned me then Tristan, Kiana, and Leon just completely cut out the group because of their differences, and Julian and me haven't talked since the baseball field. Sometimes I think it really was my fault for the baby dying. I mean I was the one that miscarried it. I lost myself.

I sniffled and picked myself up. I've been alright but its different without having anyone. I started to stop and get a positive attitude and put on red lipstick and black eye liner. When I was done I looked at the time it was 3 and my audition is at 3:50. I left the Condo and got in my car and drove to some luxurious dance studio they were holding auditions at. Once I got there I got out and saw a line of people from starting inside the building to outside. There was a guard who had a list of what I guessed was names of people who were supposed to audition. I sighed. "I'm gonna be here all day." I mumbled to my self and blew out air.

Tierra P.O.V.
"We should go and support her she is our only child." I begged Andrew. "Aight I guess I can't hold a grudge but that was supposed to be my baby girl and I told her that nigga was bad news and I told that nigga don't do no shit but both of em ain't listen." He soon his head. "Well its all over cause she had the miscarriage in the summer so stop." I told him sternly. "Mhmm. Imma go get dress." He said getting up off the bed. "Yea you do that." I mumbled putting in my earnings at my vanity.

👆Tierra Outfit👆

👆Tierra Outfit👆

Julian P.O.V.
"C'mon Kenzie!" I called to her at the door. I heard her feet shuffle down and she soon appeared. "I was getting the card I made for Asia and my phone so I can record her dancing." She told me. I nodded. We left out and I buckled her in her car seat. Once I got in the driver seat I turned to her. "Okay now Kenzie when we go you gotta be qiuet okay?" I told her. She nodded. "Yes Julie." She sighed. "Let's go see Asia!" She yelled in her hype voice. I laughed and pulled out of the driveway. I was hesitant about going because I haven't seen her in a long time but I have to talk to her about our relationship if I want her back.

Leon P.O.V.
"So you ain't coming down to your best friend audition for college?" I sighed on the phone with Kiana. "Why should I? When I left Atlanta I left everything behind all I need is you and this baby on the way." She said in a duh tone. "Just bye you selfish as fuck and we talking about this when I get home." I hung up the phone on her. Kiana really is self centered. Don't give a fuck bout no one else and only wanna be bothered with me when she wants something. She fuck around and she gone be lonely. Only reason I'm really putting up either and not going in on her is because she got my baby and I don't wanna add stress on her to where she miscarries or tries to abort my seed. Cause all hell will break loose and I'm going to jail for Assault on a woman, and Murder.