Chapter 8

Kenzie in MM

The Next Day
Kiana P.O.V.
Hey babes its your girl Ki. Det bish dats bout it. The fuck. I woke up in Tristan's arms and noticed we were in Asia's guest room. I yawned and stretched waking up. I talked Tristan. "Babe?" I called out. "Yea." He responded. "Let's go get breakfast." I said looking at my growling stomach. "Sure." He got up. I quietly went in Asia's room and got some shorts, and a crop top. As I was in there I looked over at Asia snuggled into Julian's arms and smiled. I made a guess that Kenzie snuck over to Leon. She loves him. I showered and changed. Luckily Tristan had clothes in his car. As we got in the car Tristan started to speak. "You wanna make breakfast or buy it?" He asked. "Let's buy stuff to make omelettes, bacon, and waffles." I shrugged. He nodded and pulled off.

We went in and got the ingredients. I was next in the line and humming to myself Rich Homie Quan The Most. "Kiana I gotta question." Tristan said behind me and I stopped and turned to him. "Yes?" I answered innocently. "Would you have a threesome?" He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy. The question was so weird the cashier dropped an item. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. As much freaky shit we do. "Um......Sure it would depend of it were a boy or girl?" I shrugged. He looked at me mugging the shit out of me. "What?" I asked giggling. "You wrong bruh and you crazy if you think imma watch or let you fuck another dude let alone me take part of it." He shook his head. I laughed at him. "For real though I'm supposed to hit it from behind not be hitted from behind." He said making me burst out laughing.

We paid and left. When we got back no one was up and I started cooking. Just as I was fixing plates Asia came down. "Morning." I smiled. "Morning." She said groggily. "Wassup?" I asked. "My dad called me just now and said he's coming home tomorrow with a surprise." She smiled. "That sounds interesting." I gave her a plate. "Thanks." She grabbed a fork and started eating. "We got dance rehearsal today and Kev be tiring you out but I think its because he likes you and your the better dancer." I eyed her. It was true Kev once told me. "Who likes who?" Julian said behind scaring the shit out of me. "Sneak up on me again and get murked." I told him. "Mhmm." He went over by Asia. I slid over his plate and went and gave Tristan his. Soon Leon came in with a hyped up Kenzie on his arms.

"Leon is such a kid lover as much as he hates to admit it." Asia smiled. "I ain't gone lie I love Kenzie." He said pecking her cheek. "I love me Lele." She shouted raising her arms. We laughed and I gave them a plate. After eating the boys left to go to the trap and we went to dance rehearsal with Kenzie. Kev wouldn't see her as a problem. Everyone wouldn't be dancing just the people performing. I was only doing the Group Dance so I watched Kenzie most of the time while Asia danced her duet to Work. She was taking advantage of her body for this dance. She rocked and twirled her hips. Her belly and body rolling was off the chain. Her body helped a lot also.

That's why I hate when Asia is insecure about her body. She don't know bitches would kill for it. But that's not me all I can do is help a friend. I sat on the floor with my back on the mirror watching Asia dance wit Kev. The worked good together. Kenzie sat in my lap and watched amazed to while wiggle-dancing in her spot. Soon as rehearsal was almost through. Someone walked in the door. In came some dude with dreads. You could tell he wasn't from Atlanta he got more of a West coast swag. He had on a colorful shirt with white pants, a colorful hat, and Jordan's. A regular nigga from here would've been in a wife beater or white shirt, with a hoodie on top, and some shorts or trues. "Aye wassup dawg!" Kev stopped dancing and dapped the dude. "Sup. I came to stop through you know see how south side do it. I had a dance team in Cali and we kilt shit so I had to come." He shrugged.

"Alright I feel ya." Kev chuckled. "Wassup lil ma." He said to Asia. "Sup Nino." She smiled and gave a small hug. "You know him Asi?" I asked. "Yea I met him earlier this week." She shrugged. "Alright we gone show you how south side run it. We always do a lil dance battling at the end of class." Kev told him. He was right that's what I always look forward to. I wasn't to into dancing but I could catch a beat. I wanna be a Technician. Asia is the dancer. The speaker music changed to August Alsina Song Cry. Asia immediately got onto the beat as she always does and kills with every moment she does. "Damn." I heard Nino curse. "Shawty good." He nodded. After Asia was done her and Nino started talking.

Asia P.O.V.
"Damn you can dance." Nino said. "Thanks." I smiled. "You remind me of one of my best dancers but your better you might know her she's in the music industry." He told me. I thought about it. "Who is it?" I asked. "I know her as Nariah but you may know her as Princess N." He told me. My eyes widened when he said that. "Princess N like Princess and Money Princess." I said excited. "Yea." He told me. "Wow. Small world." I chuckled he nodded. Kiana came over. "Asia we needa go Kenzie's getting tired." She told me. "Alright. Nino I'll see you later." I waved bye and me and Kenzie met up with the boys and Julian took Kenzie. Kiana decided to spend the might with me. I ordered pizza's and wings and got lots of chocolate, candy, and ice cream.

I turned on the tv and we sat on the living room floor and we decided to watch The Notebook. "Man sometimes I be confused about what be going on with all the flashbacks." Kiana complained as the movie ended. I laughed. "Titanic?" I asked. "Sure." She shrugged biting pizza. I searched it and started the movie as I played around with the spoon inside the Cookies and Cream carton. Before the movie ended we had to talk about how stupid Jack and Rose was. "Looking at the size of that piece of the ship Jack could have gotten on." I shook my head. "Plus he could have gotten another piece or some shit." Kiana added. I laughed. I got a text and looked at it.

From:Ex-Friend😩😜
I wanna talk to you tomorrow😶

To:Ex-Friend😩😜
Kool stop by my dad coming home and he likes having Sunday dinners and shii Leon should be coming😐

From:Ex-Friend😩😜
Kay.....Night

To:Ex-Friend😩😜
Night

After turning on my phone and charging it. I looked at the clock that read 9:13pm. I dragged myself and took a shower and threw on some pajama shorts and a tank top. I gave Kiana some clothes to change into and she showered and changed and we ate and watched lots of movies. "I have got to have the Twilight marathon tomorrow here and obsess over how team Jacob I am." Kiana said mesmerized by thinking of Jacob. "Hell no bitch I'm team Edward all the way but Yea we'll do it." I shrugged. "Whatever chile." She fanned me off. I laughed and we talked shit and stuff like we usually do.