Chapter 13

Julian P.O.V.
"Can you sit on my suit case?" I asked Asia. She nodded. "Sure." She smiled. She sat on it as I zipped it. "I got something else for you to sit on." I smirked. "Shut up." she giggled. I looked at myself in the mirror again and shook my head. "This Florida swag look gay as hell I'm glad I'm ATL south side." I shouted with base in voice. I was wearing a dark blue, white and light blue tribal patterned hat, light blue shorts, a white, dark blue, and light blue stripped shirt, and light blue vans on top of my dark blue socks. "Either way you look fine." She shrugged. "And so do you." I grinned picking her up. "Really? Cause to me I look basic." She said as I put her down and she grabbed at her vest on the bottom.

" She said as I put her down and she grabbed at her vest on the bottom

☝Asia Outfit☝

I laughed. "When you wear stuff basic or not you make it work." I looked her in her dark brown eyes. "Thanks, but we gotta move on out everyone's already there and packed so they said meet up at the airport." She told me. I nodded. "Cool." I said dryly. "Get in the car imma put the bags in the car." I gave her my keys. "Okay." She disappeared downstairs. I walked down and grabbed my two suitcases by the door and placed them in the trunk of my black Tahoe. I went back in and grabbed Asia's two suitcases and did the same. I got in the car and drove to the airport as Asia sung Yung Greatness Moolah. When we got there I went and got our bags out and called one of my boys to get the car. We got in and boarded our flight. Me and Asia sat together with Tristan and Kiana across from us. Mr and Mrs Jackson sat in front of them and Leon was in front of us spitting game at some girl. "I can be the nigga across the street. Come over whenever ya feel." Leon told her. I chuckled. I leaned back and fell asleep.

"What are we doing?" I asked my mother. I was 4 but could talk good as fuck. "We're moving baby." She told me. This was before her drug days. "Yay." I cheered. " gotta go lack my toys." I ran. "No need I already did." She told me. I frowned. "Oh.". Crossed my arms on my chest. She chuckled. "Let's just go to the house." She said picking me up and placing me in the car.

Not long we stopped at a white and green house. The moving truck came in behind us and unpacked everything. I just played with a ball out in the yard. "Excuse me." I heard a soft voice say. I looked up to a light skinned little girl. She had on a peach dress that stopped at her knees and peach high tops. "Yes?" I asked. "I'm Asia I'm 3 years old and my dwaddy said you living here." She said. "Mhuh." I responded. "Well my house ova dwere we can play one day." She shrugged as she point across the street at what I guess was her house. Ever since then we've been best friends.