Chapter 15

Vex in MM

Julian P.O.V.
Last night was good. Asia got that good good but she couldn't feel anything so imma make it up to her. I woke up at 8 knowing Asia wouldn't be up till 11 as always. I changed into a blue polo, cargos, and see Jordan's. I went exploring for shit to do for the day, bought her a outfit, and breakfast.

Asia P.O.V.
I woke up from my phone going off. I sighed grabbing my phone from the nightstand. I shook my head when I saw it was just instagram. I read the notification. Yo_Bish_Crush (Don't go looking it up on IG I made up the name) tagged you on a photo. I sighed recognizing the name. All girls loved him and dreaded for him to even acknowledge them. He exposed hoes and posted his crush for every Wednesday, Monday, And Saturday. Today was Wednesday and I was wondering why he tagged me in shit. I followed him because he followed me. I clicked on the notification.

It was a video of me dancing to Needed Me Rihanna. It captioned '@Asia_dah_dancer WCE😍😘 don't post bout her fr bud dis WCE and she a dancer😎😏💃👅' I commented 'Thnxx😘' I noticed all the other notifications were comments from thirsty niggas. I turned off my phone and went back to sleep.

2 Hours Later.....
I rolled over and fell out of the bed. "Ow." I groaned. I sighed getting up and walking with a limp into the bathroom. I had a nauseous feeling. "Ugh." I rubbed my stomach as it hurted a little. I frowned realizing I was sick. "I'm in Miama and I'm sick." I whined. I showered and did what I usually do. Trying not to fall. Then I changed and left my crinkly curls.

 Then I changed and left my crinkly curls

☝Asia Outfit

I went or limped over and looked in the mirror. "Morning." I heard Julian say. I turned to him. "Morning." I smiled. "I bought Denny's." He told me I nodded. "Thanks." I smiled. "No problem." He came over and pecked my cheek. My thighs were burning and between my legs hurted so bad. We didn't do it all night cause it was hurting pretty bad. "It hurts." I whined. "Its alright we'll fix it." He told me. I nodded and limp-walked into the kitchen counter and grabbed my food. I ate while scrolling on Instagram. I felt Julian come being me. "You regret last night?" He asked. "Not really but pain wise I do. This hurts." I frowned. "I'm just saying but I enjoyed last night and I'm sorry about you know you going numb and not feeling shit." He chuckled. I eyed him. "Okay, Okay my bad but at 3 we gone go on a food tour that's down here since I know you love food." He told me. I nodded. "Yes very much in fact." I smiled.

I place my container and stuff that I used where it was supposed to be. "Well until than we can kick it. Netflix and Chill?" He asked. I chuckled. "We are only Netflix-ing, and by chill you better mean laying down." I told him. "Yea you gone be laid down." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Whatever."  I mumbled going into the bedroom. I slid into the
bed and closed my eyes. Even though I had just got up I was still sleepy. I felt the bed dip. I looked over at Julian browsing through movies on Netflix. I turned back over going back to sleep.

Tierra P.O.V.
"Oh Yess daddy faster!" I screamed. He sped up. "Ooh yes!" I shouted. I was about to cum but he pulled out. He positioned his face in my pussy. He stuck his fingers up me and waited till I started cumming then pulled out and let me squirt in his face.