Chapter 10

Tierra P.O.V.
I woke up with a big ass koolaid smile on my face. It is so great being united with my family. I jumped out of Asia's bed and laughed at all the snacks in the bed. Asia was snuggled up with Oreo cookies, Hot cheetos, and many other snacks. I ran to get my phone and took a picture. I felt arms around my torso and a face in the crook of my neck. "What are you doing?" Andrew asked. "It was a funny moment." I laughed. "Oh is that so. Well I got to go to work this morning and my black card is on the counter in the kitchen. You girls have a good day." He missed my cheek. I turned to see him in black Levis, a white polo, some loafers, and a doctor coat.

"You can take the boy outta the hood but you can't take the hood out the boy." I shook my head. He laughed. "Bye." He kissed me again. "Bye." I said as he left the room. Then I heard Asia groan and the bed move. Pop! She rolled over and popped the bag of chips. "Oh shoot!" I heard her groan and get off of the bed. She got up and examined the bed. Then she looked over to me with her hands on both of her hips. "Morning." She said groggily. "Morning." I smiled. "Go take a shower I wanna pick out your clothes today and we'll go shopping." I told her. She nodded and went in the bathroom. I took off in the closet. She had lots of cute clothing but it wasn't much girly stuff. I finally saw at the end of her closet lots of timberlands "Finally." I laughed. I picked out a dress (Dress in MM), cheetah print timberlands with studs, gold hoops, and a gold bracelet. I sat it on her bed and left it for her then changed.

 I sat it on her bed and left it for her then changed

👆Tierra's Outfit☝

After changing I flat ironed my hair with a Chinese bang and went looking for Asia. She was in the kitchen putting back all the food. She had flat ironed her hair also. "C'mon let's go." I told her. She nodded and grabbed her phone. I grabbed Andrew's black card and we left. "What you want for breakfast?" I asked. "Mc Donalds." She shrugged. I drove there and we got some breakfast biscuits and orange juices then we went to the Mall. "Okay so you are very pretty and have a good body and the ultimate package. Only thing is your to buried on shorts and joggers. I'm not saying change and wear hoe stuff but look a little more like you put effort in your outfit." I shrugged going through racks. I looked back up at her for a response and she nodded. She let me pick out the clothes and she was fine with it.

3 hours of shopping later.....
"I'm tired can we go to the food court?" She asked. I laughed. "Sure." I smiled. "Okay I vote on.......Chicken sandwiches and fries." She clapped. I laughed. "Sure." We ordered and waited then sat when we got our food. "You know him?" I asked pointing at the boy that had been checking her the whole time we were sitting. "No.....why?" She asked. "He been looking at you for the longest." I shrugged. "Oh." She continued eating. After we were done eating the boy that was staring at her walked up. "Hey I just wanted to tell you your very beautiful." He told her.

Asia P.O.V.
I blushed at what the boy said. "Thanks." I smiled. The boy wasn't to bad himself he was cute. He didn't look like the usually dark skin rough Atlanta guys. He was more of a light skin type that stayed to himself. "Whats your name beautiful?" He asked. "Asia and you?" I asked. "Jatavious." He told me. I smiled. "You have a cute name." I giggled. "Thanks. Could I get your number so I could call you and we could go out some time?" He asked. "Um I just got in a relationship." I told him. "Well we could just hang. It doesn't have to be anything serious just friends." He shrugged. "Sure." I said. He handed me his phone and I put in my number and saved it.

"Thanks and I hope to talk to you soon." He turned to my mother and back to me. "Is this your mother?" He asked I nodded. "You have a beautiful daughter and you are gorgeous ma'am." He told her. She nodded. "Thank you and you are a handsome young man." She told him as he left. "Wow do you always get boys so forward like that?" She asked. "Kinda." I shrugged. "You should your very beautiful." She told me. "Thanks you have told me many times." I laughed. "And I mean it." She smiled. I laughed and we got our bags and went home. We cleaned and I tried on some of the outfits again and pulled on some sweats after. I went downstairs and saw my mother on the couch with pretzels in her arms and watching some show. "Wat would you like for dinner?" I asked looking at the clock that read 6pm. "Um how about Chicken Alfredo, with shrimp, and biscuits." She shrugged. I nodded.

"Sure." She got up. "I wanna help." she said fixing her shirt. I shrugged. "Okay." We cooked and set the table as she fixed plates and just as we both were finishing Dad came through the door. "Hey girls." He said slipping off his shoes and taking his coat up. "Hey." "Hi." We said in unison. "What you cooking?" He asked. "We cooked Alfredo." Momma told him. He nodded as momma gave him a plate and he went on the couch and ate. I took my plate and went up to my room and ate. After I showered and pulled on tights, and a tank top. As I sat my phone began to play Work by Rihanna. Indicating I had a text. I looked at the text.

From:Boyfriend😌😜
Me, You, tomorrow at 2

To:Boyfriend😌😜
Its a date😘

From:Boyfriend😌😜
Cool