How You Meet (Part II)

Frank:

"Ahh! Leo, put it out! Put it out!" You were racing out of Bunker Nine, holding a handkerchief over your mouth, trying to get away from the smoke. Leo, again, had set something on fire. Which half finished project of his it was was still a mystery.

You had just made it out with the rest of Cabin Nine coughing when you ran into something hard. "Oomph! What in Hades?" You looked up from your spot on the ground to see a Chinese teen looking down at you.

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

You just coughed some more, unable to answer just yet. "Just fine. Fire in the bunker."

"CLEAR!" You heard Leo yell inside the bunker before the sound of a fire extinguisher went off. "Haha, you look like a snowman, Nyssa.." Clunk. "Ow!"

You looked back over at the person in front of you."Never mind about the fire."

"Well, that's good-" He was interrupted by you coughing again. "Are you sure you're okay."

You started getting dizzy, still coughing and unable to speak. You shook your head and started crouching towards the ground. "Gods, I think you inhaled more smoke than you thought." He picked you up bridal style and started making his way towards the big house. "Just hang on, I'll get you to the infirmary in no time."

>>> <<<

"Is she gonna be okay?"

"Chillax, Frank. Will said she's gonna be fine. He's the best healer at camp. Why don't you go catch up with Percy and them while you're visiting. I'll stay here with (Y/N).

"That's okay, Leo. I think I'll stay here for a little while longer."

"Suit yourself." You heard Leo mutter and walk out of  the room after. 

You opened one eye. "How's it going?" The boy's  eyes widened. "You're awake! Will said you wouldn't be up for another couple hours."

"Eh, wanna-be doctors. They know even less than actual-" You were cut off by yourself when you started coughing.

"Take it easy. You still have smoke in your lungs." He helped you sit up on the couch and face towards him.

"Why am I not in the infirmary?"

"It was, er, packed. The Spring games were yesterday, remember? Everyone who competed took a bit of a beating. So I brought you here." He stated, crouching on one knee besides the couch to see you eye-to-eye.

"Oh. I guess I forgot about that. That was very... kind. Very kind of you to do. Thank you."

"Hey, what can I say. I was raised right."

"And how would that be."

"With a belt."

You just looked at him, not sure weather to laugh or take him seriously until he started laughing at your expression. "Kidding, kidding!"

You let out a sigh of relief, "Mostly."

"Huh?"

"Nothing! Nevermind." He said quickly, starting to look nervous. "Well, I'll leave you to rest. See you around?" He finally made eye contact with you again, fumbling his hands together.