What's wrong with him?

Just example kekeke my Neo feels

----------

"Bye." I waved to N.

"See you tomorrow." N said and we went in our house.

"I'm home." I said removing my shoe.

"Did you have fun?" My dad asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah and I'm so tired."

"Wanna eat first?"

"Probably not. Im so full." It's 8 now and dinner time but my stomach is full of crackers and snacks from Ken's house.

"Okay."

I went in my room and took a shower. I wore my pajamas and lie on my bed. I took my phone and scroll through my contacts.

Bean :p
Daddy
Hyukkie
Ken ♥♥♥
Leo
Mia :-)
N :D

"Seven contacts....seven." I said to myself smiling. But Leo's contact name is short, I feel like adding something but I don't know what. My phone vibrated and I let it go surprised, making it fall flat on my face. I groan and checked it and it was a message from Ken.

We should hang out often, see you tomorrow my brother (insert kiss emoji) hehehehe

I smiled to myself and replied an ok with a wink.

"Ravi, come sit with me." My dad shouted.

I went to out of my room and sat with him at the sofa to watch tv.

"You're not curious where I went just now?" I asked him.

"Of course I am." He said.

"Then why don't you ask?"

"Ravi you're 19. You're at the age which I can not know about your life."

"But you're curious and I want to tell you what happened. Also it's the first time I'm hanging out with a group of people. Do you really think I want to keep it to myself?" I said smiling to him.

"Soooo what did you do just now?" My dad asked.

"We took Ken's car and went to eat pizza then we went to Ken's house and played games. His house was really nice. We watched movies and did so many things there, his family wasn't home yet until we wanted to go home. Also I have their numbers now in my phone. Do you want to know something too? The one who's name is Leo is mute."

"Reall-"

"His mind is really hard to read. He has a poker face on all the time and just now he put his number in my phone and I don't know if he's angry or happy. But I got to see him smile just now. Also the guy named N, I thought he was arrogant but he was not. His face was different than how he acts. He looks tough and all but he's quite girlish. And Hongbin," I went on and on talking about each of them and I looked at my dad and he's just smiling.

"Wait." I went to my room to take my phone and went to sit with my dad again. "Look." I showed him the picture of all of us that Hyuk took. "This is Hyuk, Ken, N, Leo and Hongbin."

"Oh, he's far but really good looking." My dad pointed to Hongbin.

"I know right but for me they're all good looking, especially him." I pointed to Leo.

"But my son is better." My dad said patting my head.

"Better be joking."

"Just go cut your hair."