He just talked to me

Ahhhhhh feels they look like they just met each other and felt shy with the eye contact omgggggg

--------

He just talked, didn't he? I swear he did. I squat down and pulled his head to make him lie on my knees. He fainted, just like the other day.

"Dad!" I called and he came out of his room.

"Who is it?" He asked and his mouth opened when he saw Leo. "Who? Why?" He asked and walked towards me. "Is that him?" He asked.

I nodded. I carefully put my left hand below his under knee and right under the back of his neck and carried him to my room. I placed him gently on my bed treating him as a fragile thing.

"What should we do?" I asked my dad.

"Call the ambulance, quick." He asked me.

I nodded and stood up but quickly fell back on the bed. I turned and saw it was Leo who pulled my hand. He was looking at me shooking his head.

"I'll go take some warm water." My dad said and left.

"Are you okay?" I asked and squat to look at him properly.

He nodded and closed his eyes. His hands were shaking and he was shivering.

"Do you need something?" I asked, if he wants to rest, he should change his clothes first since he's wet.

He touches his shirt, wanting to change. I walked to my wardrobe and took out a hoodie, sleeveless T and sweatpants. I showed them to him and he pointed towards the hoodie and sweatpants.

"Change there." I pointed towards the bathroom.

He pulled out his hands, looking at me.

"What?"

'Pull me' he mouthed.

I walked towards him and pulled his hands to make him stand. I let him go after but he wrapped his arms around my shoulder leaning on me. I swear I felt like I couldn't move but I just had to. Just bear with it until we reached the bathroom, ok Ravi?

"I'll be out here." I told him as he went in.

He closed the door and I went out of my room.

"I thought you were going to take the water?" I asked my dad.

He was sitting on the sofa. "You go take it. I just wiped the floor."

I nodded.

"Why did he come here?"

"I don't know. Probably wanted to go to N's house and mistook it for mine." I said feeling a bit upset if it was true.

"Ayyy I don't think so." My dad said.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Ask him if he wants to stay over, it's dark and still raining heavily."

I nodded and went in my room. I sat on my bed and waited for him. Oh my, so awkward.

He came out and I stopped breathing for a second. He was shirtless with just the sweats on. I looked at him as he turned around trying to wear the hoodie infront the body mirror. His V line looked so perfect. He turned towards me and showed me his wet clothes. I took it and put in it the basket.

"Uhh my dad asked if you want to stay over since it's dark and still raining." I pointed to the window.

He let out a sigh and nodded.