Boyfriend?

Wtf if this hair color on ravi called Idk if it's grey or silver or what lolz but it's my favourite omggg

---

A week later.

It's been 3 months since I moved here. Who thought time would go this fast, right? I've learned so much experience in just 3 months. Happiness, sadness, madness and other kind of feelings too. The guys and girls that I met on my first day of school are now much more closer with me. Hope I can make more memories together with them x

I closed my diary and get ready to school. I put on a blue T and jeans together with my spectacles. I put wax on my greyish silver hair to style it. The more I look at it, the more nicer it looks. I'm definitely not complimenting myself, wink wink.

-Throwback to yesterday-

"You sure it looks nice on me?" I asked Ken who was looking at the greyish silver hair.

"Definitely! Go surprise your boyfriend." He joked.

"Boyfriend? How I wish." We laughed and I told the barber I want to cut and dye my hair to that color. I sat on the chair and Ken sat beside me since there's an empty seat.

-End-

Ask me why I want to dye it this color? No special reasons, just wanted to try new things and see how my friends react.

I breathe slowly and took my bags and went to school after saying bye to my dad. My dad likes the color cause it looks the same as his, but mine's definitely nicer ha ha ha..

"Ravi?"

I heard someone called and I turned to see N.

He walked towards me with a shocked face. "It's you? Hi! Oh my god I didn't actually recognize you but you came out from your house so it's obviously you."

I smiled and hugged him. "You think it's nice?"

"Definitely! Like it suits you damn well."

"Thanks bro." We high-fived and walked to school together.

Wonder why we're friendly to each other?

-Throwback to last Sunday-
(sry 4 too much throwback :c)

"N?" I saw N's ID on my phone, why is he calling me? "Hello?" I said through the phone.

"You free today? Can meet up?" His voice sounded serious.

"Um, sure but why?"

"Have something to ask you."

"Ok, at?"

"Can you come over to my house?" He asked me.

"Ya sure I'll be there in 5." I hang up and put my phone down.

Why does he want to meet me? He wants to talk about what? I put on a shirt and went to N's house, which is just infront of mine.

I knocked on the door and N opened it.