Ken & Make-over day

This part has Raken sooooo bear with it cause they still cute af okokok I swear I'm gonna have Wontaek interactions more after this!!!!

--------

Thursday.... ... .

I wrote on the top of the paper not paying fully attention to the lesson. I can't help but kept thinking what Leo and N did yesterday. I kept looking through my house door eye hole but I never saw Leo went home. Maybe he slept there. The temptation I have to look at Leo's table is really high but at the same time I felt like I couldn't. I focused myself on other things and kept talking to Mia.

"Are you okay? You're really weird these days." Mia said looking at me.

"Of course I am..okay"

"Right." She went back to writing and then looked back at me. "You free on Saturday?"

"Why?"

She looked at me from my head to toe. "Let's go out."

I just nodded and took a 0.1 second glance to Leo. I'm also still wondering what was wrong with him on that rainy day.

~~~

Someone poked my arms when I was walking to the cafeteria and I took a look seeing it was Leo.

"What?"

He made an eating move using his hands and I nodded. We walked together to the table and I sat beside Leo.

"My brrrrrrrraahh!" Ken shouted and everyone looked at us. He just waved his hands and everyone rolled their eyes.

I shook my head and we began eating. "I think I will go lunch with you guys on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Or should I just go on Thursday and Friday?"

"Three days is better than two." Hongbin said chewing his food.

"Okay." I stood up wanting to go to the washroom.

"Bathroom? Lemme go with youuuuu." Ken said and walked together with me.

I washed my hands after I was done and waited for Ken. He came out and washed his hands.

"Invite me to your house." He said still washing his hands.

"Huh?"

"Invite me to your house, let's play together." He said and laughed. "Kinda sound wrong but I don't mean that way."

"Come over then." I said and splashed water at his face and went out walking towards our table.

He ran to me and wiped his wet hands on my face. I laughed and pushed him and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I smiled feeling lucky to have a fun friend like him. Hongbin and Leo looked at us with weird faces probably thinking we're childish. I sat beside Leo and finished my food.

"Meet you at the gate." Ken said and I nodded.

"Where you going?" Hongbin asked.

"None of your business Binnie." Ken said and pinched Hongbin's cheeks.

I waved to them and went to my class. Leo jogged towards me and we walked together. I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back. He typed something in his phone and showed it to me,

You feel awkward around me?

"No, of course not." I said waving my hands away.

Then why do you not treat me like how you did to Ken?

I looked at him, "don't....know?"

He nodded and we went in the class. He kind of look a bit sad but I don't know.