The truth

Leo put his bag on the floor and sat on my bed.

"I'm going to tell you, I want to tell you. I want to be honest with you."

"After we wash up, let's talk." I said and went to the bathroom.

I looked through my instagram while waiting for Leo to come out.

Keken_0406 just posted a photo.
That popped up on my notification and I clicked it. It was a photo of Ken making a sad face.

So cute hahaha
I commented on the post and he replied a few seconds later.

Of course ;)
This kid....

"What are you smiling about?" I heard Leo asked and he sat beside me. "You find him cute?"

"Isn't he? His lips." I laughed softly.

"You look at his lips?"

"Should I not then?"

"I mean... You can look at his lips. It's his facial features anyway, right?"

"Duh." I put my phone down and lean against the headboard.

Leo did the same and we kept quiet for a few minutes.

"So..." I tried to break the silence.

"I'm going to explain but you have to hear me till I finish."

I nodded and Leo moved to sit opposite me.

"Actually on that day Hakyeon have been calling and texting me asking me to meet him but I didn't want to. So when we were napping, my phone kept vibrating so I picked it up and I realised he was drunk. I had to fetch him cause he has too much drunk habits. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't wake you up cause you looked so tired and I didn't realise I didn't bring my phone with me so I couldn't call you. When I reached the club he was in one of the room, probably did it with some guy already. He tried to pull me to him and he was all over me." I think my face showed how I felt so Leo held my hands and moved nearer to me. "Sorry but I'm gonna tell you everything. He tried to do it with me. I tried to stop but we've done it before and it's been awhile so I just couldn't control-"

"It's been awhile? It's been awhile so you did it? Do you even know how you sound like right now?" I asked while trying to pull my hand off his.

"A jerk, bastard, I know. That's how I am." He said it like it was nothing. "But I stopped myself. We didn't go all the way. That's why after I sent him home and went to your house I really couldn't control myself and did it....with you."

"You know what I'm feeling about myself right now? I'm literally the disgusting shit-"

"No. Doing it with you, I didn't regret it. It wasn't a mistake. The one with Hakyeon was. So please don't think of yourself that way. To be honest, I've been wanting to do it with you."

"You don't expect me to be happy after hearing that, do you?"

"I don't. But I'm being serious. I'm sorry." He held my cheeks and caressed it.

"How should I trust you?"

"To trust, it's up to you. But I told you the truth."

"You jerk." I hit his chest.
"Man-whore" Hit it again.
"Slut." Again.
"Douchebag." I hit it again and looked down. I didn't even realise I was crying until I felt my tears went down my cheeks.

"Are you crying?" Leo asked and touched my face.

I closed my eyes not wanting to look at him.

"Please don't cry, I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.