Am I dirty-minded or him

I thought for this chapter I should include some of Leo's pov so you guys could understand more about his character and not find it boring. Im trying my best so hope you guys like it.

-------

LEO POV

That guy. I still wonder why I'm thinking of him a lot. I can't like him, not after what happened. I can't forget the first day he came, how he tried to smile at me when all I did was keeping a straight face. The time he was in the toilet and saw me, when I put my number in his phone, when he took me to the nurse, I actually wanted to thank him for it straightaway but I was really shy. Also when he held my hand and tried to calm me in the car. To be honest, I really wanted him to keep me in his arms forever because I felt at ease with him but I'm really scared I would fall for him. I need to avoid him but I just can't. He avoids me these days, isn't that good? But why do I always end up wanting to be with him? Just like yesterday. He was just like me. When he fell and kept kicking and punching me, I see myself, I see me. And that was why I hugged him tightly, just like how Hakyeon did when he first saw me. When I asked him why, I was shocked at how he wasn't open at all. He doesn't share, he keeps it to himself. Doesn't that just make it worse? Or maybe he just doesn't want to share it to me, is he still uncomfortable with me? I can't make him feel like that. So I changed, I acted like nothing happened, I wanted him to see me as a person he can talk to and be comfortable. So I become flirty. Just towards him. I hope we can be close, like how he is with Ken. Ken... Why do I envy him so much these few days? He, with me, is like a no match competition, I am definitely better than him..right?

He blushed and I smiled, can't help but find it cute. He kept moving and pulled his shirt downwards slowly. I took a glance and saw a buldge. I gaped at the sight for a second and looked back infront. I bit my lips, kinda embarrassed but happy that I saw it. Was it because of me? I thought to myself.

"The topic will be a Love story, sad or happy is your decision." The teacher said and continued with the lesson.

I looked at Ravi and he just kept quiet for the whole lesson. I tried nudging his elbow softly, poking his arm when he's concentrating, hit his hand when he's writing, stare at him......

"Leo if you want to keep staring at Ravi I can excuse the both of you out of the room and look at each other until the end of class."

I rolled my eyes and looked out to the corridor feeling eyes all on me. Shit.

RAVI POV

What's wrong with him? He has to stop. I can't keep this straight face forever and he just had to continue it? Now he's seen and it's so awkward.

He made a bitch face and looked out of the window. He turned, looking at me and I rose my eyebrow. He stood up and pulled my wrist making me stand up.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. I looked infront and everyone was looking at us. Some were smiling and some looked annoyed. I closed my eyes tight feeling embarrassed and tried pulling my hand off his. "Let me go."

He let me go and stared at me. I rolled my eyes and sat.

"What the hell?"
"Does he like him or what?"
"Gay"
"Cute tho"

I was so embarrassed that I can't even look up. I felt Leo slowly sat beside me. He wrote something on a paper and gave it to me. I opened it,

Sorry..