Help my baby

"Ayyyyyyy no way. He definitely is still with N." I told Ken.

"That's weird too. They doesn't show affection too much around us, I didn't know they would talk like that by text." Ken said and lie down on my bed.

I lie down beside him.

"Why do you even like him?"

"I don't even know." I whispered to myself.

"Oh? You admit it?" Ken said and I just smiled.

"Soooooo don't put my hopes up. Okay?" I pinched his cheeks.

"Okay! Okay!" He pushed my hand away and rubbed his cheeks.

My phone vibrated and I took it.

From: Leo

Where r you?

"Who?" Ken asked. I showed him and he smiled. "Just for a few hours and already miss you?"

"Nonsense." I said and think what to reply him. Should I reply with an ok mood or down mood? I'm not feeling down anymore but should I just act like it? I mean if he's still with N why is he worried about me.

To: Leo

Home
Deletes...

Maybe I should just ignore him. Reason? Just because.

"Not replying? Wah, playing hard to get?" Ken said and I shook my eyebrows.

~~~

"9pm. I got to go." Ken stood up to leave. "Bye, dad." He waved to my dad and laughed.

"How is he your dad?"

"I've come here a lot of times, why can't he be my dad?"

"I didn't say he can't."

Ken smiled widely and I walked him out.

"Ravi." Ken called me and I looked at him. He used his lips to ask me to look in front and I did.

I saw Leo walking towards N's house and he was looking at us. He stopped walking and it looked like he wanted to walk to us. I hugged Ken saying bye and quickly went in my house.

Why do I feel like I don't want to look or be with him when I like him? Isn't that weird for a person to feel like that to a person he likes? Or do I not like him? How does it feel to like people? Can't someone just explain to me properly? I'm so stressed.

I closed my diary and lie on my bed.

Bzzzzz bzzzz

I took my phone to check it.

From: Ken ♥♥♥

I can't believe he glared at me like srsly glared like as if I did something wrong to his precious stuff. I've known him for a year and that was the first time he was like that to me