Ch 1

Quick note before you read this: The idea of Sherlock Holmes is not my idea. This is just a fanfic/parody thing. So... Please don't sue me. Also, I don't mean to offend anyone who is reading this story.

__________________________

BA BA DA DA DUM DUM DUM DA DA BA DUM DUM BAAA DUMMM CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA BA BA BA BA DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM

Jawn looked confused at the sky. "Where was that music coming from?" He wondered. No one else appeared to hear it. It sounded like... A theme song to some kind of addicting British mystery show. Jawn spun in a circle confusedly.

"SHOW YOURSELF MUSICAL DEMON," He screamed at the sky. Nothing happened.

"Oh, well," Jawn thought. "This happenes sometimes. At least I'm on my was to my therapist. Maybe she could help me with my theme song dilemma."

Jawn skipped down the rainy London streets while singing "Single Ladies." Just as he came to the lyrics about rings, he slipped and fell.

"NOW I'M LYIN ON THE COLD HARD GROUND. AHH. AHHHH." Jawn screamed as he tried to get off the slippery concrete. He fell a few more times. After a few minutes, Jawn successfully got up.

"GODDANGIT IM LATE FOR THERAPY," He cried. Then he sunk to his knees and screamed "noooooooooooo" at the sky. Jawn had outbursts like this for the next few hours. He traveled a total of 2 blocks. Finally he got to the therapists office. Jawn kicked the door open and tried to backflip into the office. He failed and knocked over a vase that looked quite expensive.

"Oh, well. It's not like I'm going to pay for them." He thought.

Suddenly the door across from Jawn quietly swung open. Jawn strutted over to the door and went into the room. Inside was Jawn's therapist.

The room was dimly lit, with a few chairs . Jawn's therapist, Becky, was sitting in one of them. To the left, there was a big burgundy couch where Jawn would sit during what he called "Helpy therapy time."

"Jawn... Please have a seat." She said. She looked a bit annoyed that Jawn broke her vase.

"Ooooooooooooooookeydoke." He said loudly as he picked up a chair.

"Jawn..." His therapist took a deep breath. "We discussed this. The term 'Have a seat' means that I want you to sit down. There is no need to pick up that chair. Now, let me rephrase that. Jawn, please sit down."

Jawn plopped down on the burgundy couch and started humming the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song loudly. "Such a beautiful song!" Jawn thought to himself as Becky got Jawn's paperwork out.

"So, Jawn, how have you been lately? Have you had any nightmares recently?" Becky asked.

"THE BURGERS. THEY BURN ME. BUUUURNNNNNNN." Jawn rasped as he curled into a fetal position. He HATED the burgers. Becky made a quick note on the paperwork.

"So you're having the Burger Dream again?" Becky asked thoughtfully.

Jawn nodded. He got the Burger Dream a lot. Becky made another note on the paperwork.

"Jawn..." His therapist said as she leaned forward a little. "I know that your experience as a burger flipper at McDonalds was traumatic to you. But I think a blog will truly help you get over it. Have you been writing in your blog?"

Jawn shook his head violently. "Me no writey-write." He said.

"Oh, it's easy! Just write what happens to you every day."

Jawn looked out of the window for dramatic effect. "But... Nothing happens to me." He whispered.