Ch 2

Jawn walked happily down the sidewalk. It was sunny, he was wearing his favorite bright pink sequined leotard today, and he didn't have his Burger Dream last night so he was in a great mood. The grass longing the sidewalk was crunchy and dead, just like Jawn liked it. It was a perfect morning.

"JAWWWWN! JAWNNN," Jawn heard from behind him. He spun around majestically. The sequins on his leotard glittered in the sunlight.

"WHAT YOU YOU FREAKING WANT, PEASANT?" Jawn screamed. He saw a man sitting yon a bench behind him. "OMGIZZLE IT'S MAI OLD BURGER FLIPPIN FRIEND KEVIN," Jawn exclaimed loudly.

Kevin got up from the bench and started running toward Jawn in slow motion. Jawn did the same while screaming the melody to Chariots of Fire. When they finally got close to each other they hugged and sang a duet.

"JAWN IT'S YOOOOOOU I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVA SEE Y'ALL AGAIN SINCE OUR BURGA FLIPPIN DAYS," Kevin cried.

"OH MY GAMMIT KEVIN SAME OMG TWINSIES," Jawn screeched girlishly.

"OMG I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT its like so fiiiiine," Kevin drawled. Jawn's outfit was still sparkling fabulously.

"THANKS I FOUND IT IN AN ALLEY," Jawn said. "And what a lovely find," He thought.

Jawn and Kevin decided to sit down on the bench. They were drawing a little bit of attention to themselves.

"So how have ya been?" Kevin asked.

"IM LONELY AND POOR I NEED A FLATMATE HELP ME KEVIN HELP ME," Jawn said loudly.

"Weeeeelll," Kevin said, "A friend of mine conveniently said that exact same thing to me a few hours ago. Isn't that great?"

"That sounds quite lovely" Jawn said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, I think you'll like him. A lot." Kevin said. "Here, I'll take you to him."