Ch 5

Jawn arrived by cab to 221b at 5:59 am. Sherlawk was already there.

"JAWN OMG YOU'RE EARLYZ OMG YOU PERFECT HUMAN," Sherlawk said as he crushed Jawn in a hug.

"I like hugggies," Jawn whispered.

"Ok my perfect little sweetmuffin, let's go inside." Sherlock said as he pet Jawn.

They strutted through the door. Inside was a dark, dimly lit hallway. They continued through. Eventually, they approached a closed doorway.

"We need to get the key first. Patience, Jawn," Sherlawk said.

They opened the door.

An elderly woman in a chartreuse satin jogging suit was dancing rhythmically to Zumba music.

"Helllloooooooo," the woman said.

"OMG THIS IS MAH JAM!" Jawn yelled. He joined the lady in her workout.

"MRS HOODSUN NOT THIS AGAIN!" Sherlawk sighed.

"But dear, it's my exercise day!" The lady who's name was apparently Mrs. Hoodson said.

Sherlawk gestured to the lady. "Jawn... This is Mrs. Hoodson. She's the landlady."

"I'M LIKE SHERLAWKS MOTHER AND STUFF!" Mrs Hoodson yelled.

Jawn seemed to be enjoying his new home so far.

"Mrs. Hoodsun... We need the room key. Would you mind getting it?" Sherlawk said. It was obvious he was trying to stay calm. This appeared to happen often.

Mrs Hoodson sassily turned around and went into another room. She came out a few minutes later in a posh looking coat. Suddenly, she ripped off the coat to reveal that she was wearing a sparkly pink leotard.

"BUT DATS MINE HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?" Jawn

"HUSH MY CHILD. I MUST DANCE!" Mrs. Hoodson cried.

"YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS? I'M DONE. I'M SO FREAKING DONE WITH YOU ALL," Sherlawk screamed.

"JAWN MEET ME IN THE ROOM. I JUST... NEED TO COOL MYSELF. LATERZ, BIYATCHES." He stormed out the door.

Once Sherlawk was gone, Mrs. Hoodson and Jawn danced for an hour or so.

"Jawn you're fab. I can learn to get along with you," Mrs Hoodson said.

"LET'S GO SEE MY NEW FLAT NOW!" Jawn cried.