Ch 10

Yes, it's true. I'm (finally) continuing this fic. I felt really terrible for my hiatus, since you guys seem to like this. Well, I'm back now. Rejoice! I'll try to be active from now on, okay? Thanks for being patient.

Sherlawk turned back around. Jawn and Lestrayde were patiently and expressionlessly waiting for Sherlawk to finish his highly interesting deduction.

"I'm glad that butturd Anderson left. Schmanks Sherlawkkkkkkkk!!!!11!!!1!!!!" Jawn exclaimed, breaking the silence.

Sherlocked winked and continued deducing the body. After about 10 more minutes, Jawn got bored and pulled out his iPhone. He lovingly stroked the chartreuse material of his limited edition rhinestone felt kitten case. He then proceeded to play "What Does The Fox Say," his new favorite song, screeching the lyrics.

"Oh my god not this again Jawn we discussed this earlier, remember? No viral videos while I'm working," Sherlawk sighed inpatiently. "I'm done anyways. I got all that I need."

Lestrayde narrowed his eyes at Sherlawk. "BUT YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING YOU JUST STARTED AT THE CORPSE I DONT UNDERSTAAAAAAAAND UGH WHY IS LIFE SO COMPLICATED I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!"

Sherlawk grabbed Lestrayde's shoulders and stared at his with his majestic piercing gaze. "I YOU NEED TO TRUST ME. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM DOING. I HOPE," Sherlawk said. He started to walk out the door.

"I'll Skype, text and tweet you when I get results," Sherlawk said, his coat flapping fabulously behind him. "JAWN, BBYZ, WE'RE LEAVING. MOVE ALONG," He snapped his fingers impatiently.

Jawn scurried along.

Once they got outside, Sherlawk wasn't there.

Jawn whipped around. The only nearby person he saw was Dernaven.

"DEEEEEERRRRRRNAVEEEEEENNNNNNN WHERES SHERLAWK???" Jawn screamed.

Dernaven pursed her lips. "SHERLAWK LEFT. IN A CAB. LIKE THREE SECONDS AGO. GAWD DO YOU EVEN PAY ATTENTION?" She said.

Jawn screamed at the sky. "BUT I NEED A RIDE HOME FYCHCHCGXGXGXOOHCYHXHXGXG OOOOOH ILL GO GET A CAB BYE LOOSERS AHAHAHAHA," Jawn exclaimed as he ran to find a cab.

Eventually he did get a cab. Apparently standing in the middle of the main road yelling "cab" at the top of your lungs can get you one fairly quickly.

Jawn rolled into the backseat. "TAKE ME HOME," he screeched.

"But, I need an address-" the cabbie started to say, but Jawn interrupted by putting a finger over his lips and shushing him.

"Home," Jawn whispered. The cabbie awkwardly sped off into the night.