Ch 8

Less than an hour later, Jawn and Sherlawk pulled up to the crime scene in a cab.

"YAAAAY MURDER!!!" Jawn exclaimed as he hopped out of the cab.

Jawn ran in circles ecstatically until Sherlawk gently pinched his neck and he froze. Like a momma cat with her lil kitten.

Jawn and Sherlawk approached the crime scene. It appeared to be some kind of apartment. Soon they got to the police tape. A woman was standing there.

"SHERLAWK DAFUQ IS DIS." She asked as she gestured to Jawn.

"Dernaven, dis be Jawn." Sherlawk said.

"WHY IS HE HERE. I DON'T BUST MA DIDDLY DUN BOTTOM SO LIL NUGGETS LIKE HIM CAN RUIN THE SCENE OF DA CRIIIME." Dernaven said.

Jawn scurried like a baby ostrich to the police tape and started trying to rip it up.

"JAWN NOT NOW GODDAMMIT," Sherlawk yelled.

"SHERLawk we talked about thiS YOU DON'T BRING MOre freaks like you into crime scenes. WE HAVE NORmal people like me." Dernaven said.

Sherlawk was quiet for a moment.

"YOU HAD SEXYTIMES WITH ANDEARSON!" Sherlawk screamed as he ripped the police tape and ran through.

Jawn followed as he laughed insanely.

"OOOOOOH GUUUUURRRRLLL BUSTEEEEED," Jawn said to Dernaven.

A man walked out from behind a nearby wall.

"ANDEARSON NO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR YOU. GO BACK TO YOUR CORNER." Sherlawk yelled.

"SWAG," Andearson said.

"NOPE," Sherlawk yelled as he slapped Andearson.

Andearson went back to his corner.

Jawn and Sherlawk went into the apartment. Lestrayde was in there, and he offered both of them some blue ponchos.

Jawn put one on, looking pretty fabulous. Sherlawk refused.

"THIS ISN'T SWAGALICIOUS. ENOUGH. Noooope." Sherlawk yelled. He ran off.

"SHERLAWK THAT'S NOT WHERE THE CORPSE IS" Lestayde screamed.

"I GO WHERE I WANT," said Sherlawk. His voice was muffled. He seemed to have wandered into some random room.

"HAHAHAHAHXHSHCHHDUFYSKXIGKXL!" Jawn cried as he ran off to another random room.

Lestayde sighed loudly and dramatically as he went to find Jawn and Sherlawk.